Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been on other websites..and bought a calender, and i think that our dogs are cuter then the ones on the calenders!!! i really do.. i don't know if i am being bias.. but i think ours are cuter...

·
Registered
118 Posts
PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY said:
we should make a calender hehe
I actually think that's a wonderful idea. But we would have to do a collage for each month because everyone's baby deserves a little airtime. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I think a calendar is a great idea. We could do one of those weekly desk calendars so we'd have 52 reasons to put our chi photos in!! Of course, we could have a centerfold or a few pictures between months because we have WAY more than 52 chis that deserve the limelight here!

ACK! I just had an idea!! Instead of putting holidays in the calendar like "normal" we could put everyone's chis birthdays!

I have a friend in the printing business... I'm going to see how much he'd charge for doing that!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
That would so cool!! I would totally buy one of those!!

And I agree Roie. I've been on other chihuahua sites and message boards and the chi's here are just so flippin' adorable! And they're 20 times cuter than most of the ones in those calanders.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
That's a great idea!! Ya know what I just thought...if we all pitch in and do our part, maybe we could sell the calendars and put the money towards runing the site. that way the adverts would be gone...just an idea :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
hey I'D buy it ! just think my jamoka as a chihuahua people centerfold! lol then we do playgirl!!!!!! then Jemini can do playboy!!!:bootyshake: :toothy7: lol ye ai know i have issues

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
funny i was thinking that when i wrote the thread... lol i think it would be awesome, we could do a collage, like for January have all the chi's dress up in their winter gear, February in red and pink and hearts, march green and saint patties day, April in rain coats. may smelling flowers, hehe it woul just be so great, the proceeds if we do really well could go to rescues as well as the site.. maybe www.savethechihuahuas.com wow i think we are really on to something.. here is what i think would be good themes for collages.. these are just ideas.. if anyone has anything better.. or an idea.. just post.. we could make a really awesome calendar!!!

January: theme "All Bundled Up" a pic of your dog in their winter gear in the outdoors. or inside in front of the fire...

February: "Puppy Love" pics of your dogs in red pink and white, or hearts, for valentines day.

March: "Off the the Emerald Isle" have your pup dressed in a saint patties day theme

April: "On the go" a pic of your dog in thier carrier

May: "the great outdoors" show your pup enjoying there favorite thing to do outside

June: "R&R" show your pup snoozing

July : be patriotic show us how you support your country.. dress your dog up in your countries colors (like american=red white and blue)

August: "The dog days of summer" show your dog doing whatever they love to do in the summer

September: cat walk. Show your dog in thier best apparel

October "Costume Party" show your puppies halloween spirit in there costume

november: family fun, chi's and they friends and family

December: happy holidays, show your favorite holiday pic of your chi, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, whatever.. and holiday..

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I don't know if we could get enough pics of our pups in a 12 month calendar like you're talking about though, even with a collage. They'd have to be really small photos or one REALLY big calendar.

Do you think we could do that? Or would a weekly desk calendar be better where every week, there was a new pic of someone's pup(s) or a collage where you could actually see them?

Just a thought... I've got a call in to find out how much my friend would charge me for doing both versions.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cooper... yea.. i can see how the 12 pics could be a pain.. but i do like the desk calender.. we might be able to do like 1 family of chi's or if they do not have multiple.. maybe 2 to a page... because we have more than 52 chi's...

·
Registered
403 Posts
we could always do it who ever answers to this thread then those will be the pups in the calender..or we can post up a new thread asking who would like to be in it..after a certain date will be the cut off and then those will be the doggies in the calender. just a thought

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
we could always do it who ever answers to this thread then those will be the pups in the calender..or we can post up a new thread asking who would like to be in it..after a certain date will be the cut off and then those will be the doggies in the calender. just a thought
That's a good idea. Cause even though there are more than 52 chi's on here, some people might not want to do it.

I think we could still do the themes with the months. Have a couple to a page (or chi families like someone said) and have them go along with the theme for that month. That was be super cute! I know I would buy it.

I also like the idea someone had of the money not only going to a site but going to chihuahua rescues.

·
Registered
587 Posts
what if we did 365 chis? one for every day? you know those calenders that are just one day, and you pull off the pages as the days go by? 365 would sure be a lot of pics but then all of our babies could share the limelight!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I love the idea of a calendar with our chi's I would certainly buy one. This subject came up once before but then it kind of went away. I really like the idea of making money to help this site and chi rescues :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts