Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Babys, and my g/f's babys, and the chis we live with and used 2 live with :) Also some rescue chis, that are now adopted and we still love and miss!!!!

Daisy Mae & Freeta Peeta: In my bed as we speak(my baby Girls)

Da new baby: Wawies!

WizzMan(he is bo sefus's daddy): Lives here also!

Bo Sefus Lives here! Belongs to my g/f and her parents!:

Yuna and Qtip with there daughter Nala: now adopted!:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My baby girl freeda...sighs** and my Peanut butter cheese cup ...rest in peace baby gurl & baby boy! momma loves u! i still have a hard time with them being gone :( tears**

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi what a beautiful family you have i can feel your sadness in your words so sorryfor your little ones loss and thanks for my new siggy

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your very welcomed, yes i still to this day get teary eyed or just nonstop cry when i speak of those 2 :( , it's just like losin a family member. hurts everyday still, but my other furry friends and my son, gf and family help pull me throug it all, and this forum helps alot. Most of u dont imagine how much just your words help, im thankful for meeting so many of u here and just thankful that there is a forum like this and people like u guys!

hi what a beautiful family you have i can feel your sadness in your words so sorryfor your little ones loss and thanks for my new siggy

·
Registered
655 Posts
Just beautiful. So sorry for your loss. I know
my toy poodle and your fur babies are playing
and waiting for us at rainbow bridge. Hugs, Laura and Nala.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hugs 2 u all, everytime i read your comments it makes me smile!!! lots of hugs and hope u are all having an awsome week-end!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts