Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandparents throw a Christmas party every year and this year I took Boss with me. He was a really good boy and the hit of the party. Everyone wanted to hold him and play with him. Of course, he wouldn't stray too far from mommy. I mainly took him because he hasn't been getting much socialization lately and it's starting to backfire. He has started growling at people and everything. He did it again tonight but I figured it was mostly stressed caused. It was cute though and I captured some GREAT pictures. It always amazes me when dogs (or babies for that matter) remember people. He knew my brother Dustin and went to him (as long as he could see me lol), he knew my cousin Kamrin and my aunt Sherri (Lilo's mom), and of course his favorite person in the world (besides mommy lol) Gaige. I got a few pics of them too. My favorite is the last one :)

Oh! And I tried to put his harness on tonight so he could be on a leash in the garage (where we had the party...it's heated). Well, it didn't fit him AT ALL lol. He huge compared to when we got him lol. HUGE!!!

Oh Oh! It's Gaige! Gimme kisses! Gimme kisses!

With my brother Dustin

With my cousin Mike

With Miss Ava. She's my cousin Jerry's baby! She's adorable and Boss just loved her!! (my favorite)

And now, last but not least...baby Gaige with his very own "Hogg Dog".

·
Registered
437 Posts
Great looking family. We're taking the girls down to my parents for Christmas. It's funny how they remember people. They both love my parents. For some reason though Oreo barks at my nephew who has red hair. The hair is the only thing we can figure out that is different. Maybe she thinks his heads on fire. lol :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
So cute! It looks like everyone was having so much fun!

thats a great idea to have a family party a little before Christmas. It seems like no pressure & really festive bc no one is having to rush around. plus the christmas spirit lasts longer than one day then :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone :) We did have a pretty good time. It was nice to just relax and hang out instead of rushing to work or rushing to somewhere else. I hate rushing. I'm a calm person lol. Gaige had a great time. There were all kinds of little kids to play with and he is still carrying around that "hogg dog" today lol. He'll be hauling him in his trailor for his tractor no doubt lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts