Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy made us dress up pretty again for our piccies:) Our red crocheted dress's were made by our good friend Amanda who lives far away in Ireland. And our pink daisy dresses were made by our mommy! And we did not like our bow's and we tryed to tear them up but mommy said.."NO NO"
Dazy got into trouble when she grabbed mommies shoe and would not give it back...but we have been good girls this year and mommy loves us soooo much! Our mommies favorite picture is the one where we cuddled together looking out the front door....

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww such cute babies and great pics of them!!
I laughed at the slipper in mouth pic, that wee face is priceless!!
Like she so knew it was naughty. lol
The one with the back of the 2 of them is so cute too, they are exactly the same size and sitting the same way.
Like wee twins.
Adorable!! x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw great pics, they are all so cute. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Darlene, I LOVE these pics!!! Your angels look fabulous and isn't Amanda so talented??? Just so you know, I still use your pink carrier everywhere we go and we just love it. It's even big enough to hold Cooper in the car. Kiss them for me!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! How precious. Very, very sweet. I LOVE that leopard Lulu dress!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww such cute babies and great pics of them!!
I laughed at the slipper in mouth pic, that wee face is priceless!!
Like she so knew it was naughty. lol
The one with the back of the 2 of them is so cute too, they are exactly the same size and sitting the same way.
Like wee twins.
Adorable!! x
Thanks so much everyone:) Oh yes Terry...she was in trouble in that picture! Her daddy was chasing her around the house trying to get that shoe and she was NOT going to give it up!:foxes15:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darlene, I LOVE these pics!!! Your angels look fabulous and isn't Amanda so talented??? Just so you know, I still use your pink carrier everywhere we go and we just love it. It's even big enough to hold Cooper in the car. Kiss them for me!!!
You still use it and they still fit in it? Wow..that is great! That was a cute little carrier... But I knew I had to sell it as the girls got bigger..I could not hold them in carriers anymore because of my shoulder aches and pains ..LOL! So glad you and the babies are enjoying it:)
Hugs:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts