Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on mum we're ready to leave the house let's go already!!!

Ok here we are at Manly Beach, lets go walking!!

We're so happy in the sun!!

Ah time for a rest on the sand, check out those tongues!!!

I'm exhausted... time to sleep

Where's Shadow???

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also does anyone ever put sun cream on their pups when you're out in the sun? I noticed today that Shadow has very short hair on her head and her skin was very hot and red when we got home so i cooled her down with a damp cloth which made it better but i'm worried about her skin. Also Pebbles' little pink nose, could it get burnt? Maybe they need a little sun hat hahaha

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG how cute are your babies xxx Love the pics mine love the sand too just a pity our weather is not as lovely as yours.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww tasha great pics looks lovely i need to start saving i have family in canberra they keep telling me to come out i realy need to try and start saving and come to oz for a holiday

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Love the pics and love your pups! I wish we had such a beautiful beach near me here in Canada. I would love to see how the little boys react to the sand.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I loved the pics! The beach is gorgeous!! As are the Chi's!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lovely pics ;) so much fun at the beach! unfortunately here they banned dogs at the beaches recently...not sure why. theres only 3 dog friendly beaches i can find...but that's way too far upstate ...sigh.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aw thanks everyone, we had a lovely day and they were exhausted by the end of it! We've had terrible rain all week and finally a lovely sunny day on Sunday so we took advantage of it and went to the beach!!
Mandy you must come to Australia!! You have family here plus you must come and meet my babies hehee :D Let us know when you're on your way!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Aw thanks everyone, we had a lovely day and they were exhausted by the end of it! We've had terrible rain all week and finally a lovely sunny day on Sunday so we took advantage of it and went to the beach!!
Mandy you must come to Australia!! You have family here plus you must come and meet my babies hehee :D Let us know when you're on your way!!
yeah i need to get saving need 3 tickets but would love to come over familys coming here to visit in september so no doubt they will be on my case to get tickets and come over will need to do that and id love meeting you and your gorjuss babies
are you far from canberra they stay in gowrie

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh i know its hard when you need to buy so many tickets, they're so expensive! Just wait until the airline has a sale and snatch them up :)
I love Canberra, i make sure i visit at least once a year it's beautiful! I live in the heart of Sydney City so i'm about 2 hours or so from Canberra but if you come all the way out here you must make the trip up to Sydney, only a couple of hours from Canberra and you can see the beautiful harbour!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts