Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
today was a nice day so we went in the car to see where we ended up and we ended up at seamill beach it was nice and quiet and very nice and warm zac and honey loved running around zac was not scared of anything though honey was a bit wary of the water but she soon came round to it we enjoyed our mystery trip we rounded it of with a trip to burger king lol
heres some pics of our day at the beach x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pics of a lovely family children/chihuahuas
such lovely weather so much better than here rain most of the day
thank you yeah nice weather for a change in fact we feel as if we got a bit sunburn
it was dull this morn but brightend up in the afternoon was a good day

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
We are hoping our weather will be great this wkend suppose to be anyway right up till tuesday!

I travelled through scotland last year over the mountains it was freezing LOL but we would go there again lovely country side !

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Awesome pics Mandy! It looks like the entire fam had a great day at the beach and the chi's really enjoyed playing there. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's beautiful there. I wish we had a beach around here. Nothing but cows and farmland for the most part. ha ha. I would LOVE to go on a vacation! I'm going stir crazy!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love the pics of zacyboy walking in the water and the other with him almost falling off the rock hehe, so cute! i cant wait to go to the beach ;)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun!! Zac likes water? Honey is such a doll - they are both such beautiful babies!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy what beautiful pictures of all your babies! It looked like everyone had such a good time. I really love your chi's little outfits. How fun to go on a mystery trip. I'll have to give that a try. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks every one for the nice comments about my family wish it was nice today its not very dull today so no mystery trips today lol

thanks guys xxxxx

1 - 20 of 35 Posts