Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darlene, it is absolutely gorgeous, and so well made! I love it, and so does the pups! I think Chance has called it, though. :lol: Must be all the Pink. :lol: I will definitely be a repeat customer!!! Thank you so much! :daisy:

If anyone was thinking about getting a DMSP, you will love it!! Beautiful, warm, cozy, and very nice quality!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Oh wow! I love it! :D
Your chis are such cuties!!!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I loved that one when she first posted it.... it is GORGEOUS!!! and poor little Chance and all that Pink.... LOL

Chico loves his Snuggle Pocket.... I wouldn't mind one myself....LOL....

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Lol jan! A human size snuggle pocket....could it be done? Lol!

Love the chi wees t! I see someones butthole :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love that material!!! Beautiful!! They look happy as clams in their new snuggle pocket! Love it. Darlene does such a beautiful job!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I love it, the pattern is so pretty! Love the angel bow, so sweet! Darlene does gorgeous work. Your babies look so cute and cozy in it. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I love that fabric T! That's the one I've had my eye on!
The chis look like they are loving their new bed. :)
Very cute pics!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I loved that one when she first posted it.... it is GORGEOUS!!! and poor little Chance and all that Pink.... LOL

Chico loves his Snuggle Pocket.... I wouldn't mind one myself....LOL....
Isn't it! I absolutely love it! So pretty! Yeah, my poor little guy is surrounded by a bunch of dumb Pink stuff. :wink: :lol: But us girls loveeeeee it! :D

Chico's snuggle pocket pics were so cute! :love7: I want one too!

Lol jan! A human size snuggle pocket....could it be done? Lol!

Love the chi wees t! I see someones butthole :lol:
Thank you Pidge! We are quite fond of Dexie Wexie too. :)

Oh noez Ms. Pidge. Dont'z wook at my butt hole. :p:D :lol:

probably could be done.... but what would you do if the phone rang.....lol....I'd probably get all tangled up in it and would be 'KODAK' moment fer sure....
Ha-ha!!! Me too! I get wrapped up in it, and never get out. :lol:

Ness♥Bella;791413 said:
So cute and lady like. Love the bow.
It is very feminine. And so gorgeous! We love it! Thanks Ness! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love that material!!! Beautiful!! They look happy as clams in their new snuggle pocket! Love it. Darlene does such a beautiful job!
Me too! It is awesome! I agree, Darlene does a wonderful job on the snuggle pockets. I will be getting another one soon.

I love it, the pattern is so pretty! Love the angel bow, so sweet! Darlene does gorgeous work. Your babies look so cute and cozy in it. :)
Thanks Paula! You need one for Pip & Roo. :D It really is very nice! I just love the Vintage Rose!

Oh wow So Purdy!
Thanks! :)

its lovely and looks so snug and warm :) awesome pics of your guys to :)
Very warm & snug! They adore it! :)

Very pretty, it looks very nice.
Thanks Heather!

Very nice!
In the third pic it looks like he's saying "who said you could come in?!" :)
It was so funny to see him trying to chase the girls away from it. :lol: He is such a silly little boy. He wants it all to himself. :lol: I guess that means I have to buy him a boy pattern. :D

I love that fabric T! That's the one I've had my eye on!
The chis look like they are loving their new bed. :)
Very cute pics!
It is gorgeous!! You have to have it! The Wee's just adore the snuggle pockets, sacks, etc. Anything to nestle and snuggle in. So warm and cozy! Thanks Lisa! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That's way cute! I currently am banned from buying more beds hehehe hubby said NO MORE after 7 snuggle sacks showed up on or doorstep :-D The wees are precious as always, Chance is smart for calling it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts