Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi's two new tops came in today finally!! Stupid storm set all of my packages back!! And Leo's spike collar from heart pup came too!!

I love everything. Initially Bry said the tops were too small (I was at work) but when I came home and we tried them again, they fit perfectly. I am so pleased with both shirts!! Now we are just waiting on our LD coat and Wooflink tea party top.

I went a little crazy w photos, I couldn't pick a favorite. The lighting isn't the best so some of the pics have the flash on.

Do you like my follow me tee??

So adorable and feminine!

My little apple head <3

Clara top!!

Flash too bright mommy!!

Are we done yet??

Mr. Leo!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love that follow me top, so cute. Did you get the small? I think Sapphire needs that one......and Mimi definately needs the triple ruffle dress to go with the Clare top. It would be adorable on her!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love that follow me top, so cute. Did you get the small? I think Sapphire needs that one......and Mimi definately needs the triple ruffle dress to go with the Clare top. It would be adorable on her!
Thanks Lynda!! I know I want that dress so bad! I'm trying to get her to like clothes, right now she hates them! Spoiled brat!
Saph would look gorgeous in the follow me tee, it's so simple but cute!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, so cute! I love the follow me top and the clara top on Mimi !! :). I've been wanting both of those tops. I think i'm going to order the follow me one for Tootsie this dc sale.

also the collar looksvery handsome on Leo !!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts