Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
That video was awesome!! I love it! My favorite part was watching them make new doggie friends at the beach. Mine would have went crazy and ran away for sure. Your girls are so brave and beautiful! Thanks for sharing Debra! 💖

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Wow!! Debby, that is totally and completely fantastic!! It just looks like ya'll are living in paradise, and the dogs couldn't have a better time. :D I love watching them enjoying themselves so much. Woo Hoo!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Omg! That video was so cute! And Deb you've got a little soul in you huh? lol I was shaking butt listening to that awesome song and very well put together video! Your family is beautiful and everyone looks so happy! You go girl!😘

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We love going to the beach here....I'm sure your three will too. The key is to encourage but never force. It might take a couple of days, can't wait to see your pics.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That video was awesome!! I love it! My favorite part was watching them make new doggie friends at the beach. Mine would have went crazy and ran away for sure. Your girls are so brave and beautiful! Thanks for sharing Debra! 💖

Awww, thanks Zorana. We have so much fun, it is wonderful to see them fun free.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Wow!! Debby, that is totally and completely fantastic!! It just looks like ya'll are living in paradise, and the dogs couldn't have a better time. :D I love watching them enjoying themselves so much. Woo Hoo!
Thanks Tina, I'm glad you liked it. It's hard to describe the feeling of letting be free!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Omg! That video was so cute! And Deb you've got a little soul in you huh? lol I was shaking butt listening to that awesome song and very well put together video! Your family is beautiful and everyone looks so happy! You go girl!😘

Ha, you're so funny! Lots of soul....only way to go. I just love watching them at the beach...making new friends with fellow dog lovers, etc. I'm glad you got to enjoy and have a little boogie time also!

·
Registered
878 Posts
So cute! I can't wait to take my pack to the beach someday... not sure where there are any dog friendly beaches "near" me though. *pout*

I love the "old school home video" feel to it. What app did you use?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So cute! I can't wait to take my pack to the beach someday... not sure where there are any dog friendly beaches "near" me though. *pout*

I love the "old school home video" feel to it. What app did you use?
I hope you can find a dog friendly beach, it is so fun! Thanks, I just found this app, I made Lily's on here also. It is Magisto....very user friendly, it does it automaticly. My kind.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts