Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh my we got our order from dogoncozy today and wow these sweaters are just brilliant for the money i love them they are so well made chunky and cosy and i love the colours i will be ordeing more soon they must be the cutest sweaters i have ever bought
cant you just tell how much i love them and the furbutts do to
heres the link to dogoncozys etsy shop check it out you wont be dissapointed
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6848839

now heres the beautiful sweaters

ahhh cute as a button says it all lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG!! they are adorable Mandy!
I love the cute as a button on Romeo hehe!! they are all nice though.
Great colours too.
Love them. x

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Those sweaters are beautiful, and look to be very well made. The dogs, OMG - could they be any cuter! I just love how you're able to get them side-by-side for the pictures! If I were you, my walls would be covered with photos of those 3 beauties :)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
OMG Mandy I am loving all these pics!
you have the cutest furry babies ever and they all look so happy together.
the sweaters are adorable! x

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
What a great looking crew! Love their little sweaters. And they seem to enjoy wearing them too.
That does seem to be the hard part :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
im cracking up to the 6th picture on the 2nd set! hahaha! they look so adorable and romeo is as cute as a button!!! :albino:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Very colorful and they fit really nice too.
Your chi babys are very photogenic &
co-operative!! Must be nice!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
How, how, how do you get them to all stand and lie next to each other for pictures??? I am so mystified at that. The sweaters are amazing and gorgeous and I need some for my little dumplings for the cold winter. Just beautiful pups and sweaters.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mandy, the sweaters are gorgeous, and so are your sweet babies! I had Lexie made one for her BD by Dogoncozy. She does beautiful work at awesome prices. You can see Lexie's pic in her sweater on the Dogoncozy blog.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy, they all look just stunning in their new sweaters! Zac, Honey, and Romeo look so cuddly and cozy. I love them!:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts