Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really think it's classified of camping since I didn't spend the night but we went out to my grandparents land where they were camping. Most of my family was there. Everyone loved Boss and Lina and Lilo was there too :) They couldn't believe how small they were...esp. Boss. I was happy to tell them anything they wanted to know :) I had a blast myself. In fact, it was a very stress free fun night for me :).

Boss slept most of the time, I think it was too cold for him. I made a little sock sweater for him, but he pee'd all over it :roll:. I was a little more comfy with him sleeping anyway because my cousin was there and she just kept trying to pick him up and stuff. It was making me crazy! She's like 12 and I kept having to tell her to leave both Lina and Boss alone. Everytime Lina would get off me or my other cousin (whom she loves to death now btw :lol:) she would pick her up. I think I told her about 20 times, "God gave Lina legs for a reason and she would like to use them at some point to night. Put her down." My sister took her for a walk (well actually Gaige was holding her leash cause its "his" Lina) and my cousin would not stop trying to carry her and take the leash from Gaige. Other than that, it was fun!

Anyways- here are some pictures I took. I took BUNCHES more but they didn't turn out so I didn't even bother putting them on the computer.

"Check out my pretty new collar..don't I look grown up?" (It's 6 sizes too big lol)

"Mom, can I please get some sleep without you bothering me with that camara??"

You can't see it but he's chewing on a raw-hide

My big boy walking "his" Weana Beana lol

"It is much too cold for playing..I'll just stay here on Kamrin"

Before the sun went down and it got cold. "I like this camping thing mom."

Miss Lilo sticking her nose up at me lol

This is my uncles dog Sam. He's a black lab/chow (we think). He's a real sweet heart. He did however nip at Gaige last night and spent the better part of the night in my uncles camper because of it. He had just come out when I took this picture. He has never nipped at anyone before. We think Gaige just scared him (which a 2yr old will do). My uncle was extremely upset with Sam. Gaige still loves him though.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great Pics! I looks like their favorite part was snuggling:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great pics

We love to camp and dan and dewey just love it. We actually stay over the weekend. they dont need a leash they stay right with us. If we go walking we leash them but they are really great and well behaved. I just posted some pics of our camping trip last weekend. Check them out.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ok, I think I am in love with Boss. Yep it's official... I am in love!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts