Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back from our first 'family' holiday (me, the hubby and Max). It was a 7 hour drive to where we stayed in the Scottish highlands but it was worth the drive :)

Here's a few holiday pics:

Here's Max helping me pack..

We stopped off at Loch Lomond to stretch our legs

Max loved watching out over the garden through the big window in the lodge

Spot the dog!

Daddy, mummy and baby coats :) (I couldn't resist this one hehe)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awww how dreamy! Wish I was there. :)
Your pup & you are just way too cute.
Such great pictures, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Beautiful pictures, beautiful boy. I think the coat thing is cute. My coats are hung next to Toby's too!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday (that feels weird- in the States we call them vacations, lol).

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
178 Posts
Aww, how sweet! I wish I could bring Sophie with me on our vacation this Thanksgiving, but my grandma's allergic :( I'm sure your little boy loved being included!! <3

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww how dreamy! Wish I was there. :)
Your pup & you are just way too cute.
Such great pictures, thanks for sharing!
Aww thanks LS :)

Beautiful pictures, beautiful boy. I think the coat thing is cute. My coats are hung next to Toby's too!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday (that feels weird- in the States we call them vacations, lol).
Thank you :) We had a great time, it's so beautiful up there! Just a shame it's such a long drive!

Aww, how sweet! I wish I could bring Sophie with me on our vacation this Thanksgiving, but my grandma's allergic :( I'm sure your little boy loved being included!! <3
Yeah he certainly did, and I loved spending the full week with him too :) That's a shame that you can't take Sophie with you at Thanksgiving, allergies suck :-(

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Lovely pics. Wish I could have been there. Always wanted to go all the way to Scotland but my partner is not that keen about the long drive.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely pics. Wish I could have been there. Always wanted to go all the way to Scotland but my partner is not that keen about the long drive.
Yeah, when I said it was worth the drive I didn't mention that it was my hubby who drove all the way there and back! If I had been driving then it would have been a different matter hehe :D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww! Looks lovely!
What lodge was it? I am always keen to keep a list of dog friendly places for when we plan holidays

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hihi. I am used to being in the car for a long time (when my parents bring us back to England after our summer holiday, we drive about 10 hours). But I would never be able to drive that long on my own. I can actually understand my partner being worried about the long drive as he would have to drive (I don't like really driving myself).

Do you have actually some more pics?? Would love to see the area. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
brilliant photos! he is such a handsome little man ♥
love the one where he is sitting infront of the lake! lodge look so cozy too, jealoussss.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hihi. I am used to being in the car for a long time (when my parents bring us back to England after our summer holiday, we drive about 10 hours). But I would never be able to drive that long on my own. I can actually understand my partner being worried about the long drive as he would have to drive (I don't like really driving myself).

Do you have actually some more pics?? Would love to see the area. :)
I'm the same, I only really like driving places I know so anywhere over an hour or so I usually get the other half to drive, it's less stressful for us both that way!!

Here are a few more pics for you:

This is the view from the lower end of loch ness

And these are from a walk we went on one day to Foyers Falls which go down to the loch

The main waterfall (looked much more impressive in real life)

And this is the view up loch ness when we went out on a boat

I want to live there!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brilliant photos! he is such a handsome little man ♥
love the one where he is sitting infront of the lake! lodge look so cozy too, jealoussss.
Thanks! He is a little poser :D It was the cosiest place ever, that's why we chose to go at this time of year rather than summer.. So snug!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks lovely, we went to Cornwall this year so we could take the dogs and it was a great holiday. Who did you hire the lodge from ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts