Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was sitting on the kitchen floor trying to get Bossie Butt to play with me, when my bf sat down, he immediatly started to attack Lina lol. He bit at her and pushed on her nose lol. It was too cute! She was jumping around him trying to play with him like she does Lilo but since he's just learning, it didn't go very well lol. He did play with her little green rope toy though. And the minute he got a hold of her stuffed puppy he started to ATTACK it lol. He looked like he thought it was a real puppy. It's always almost the same size as him. He had the little heart in his mouth and was shaking it too lol. At one point he was chewing on my bfs toes (didn't enjoy that enough to do it more than once though :lol: )

Whatcha doin' Sis??

Woooo! That's a stinky footy daddy!

Give me yer toy right now!! Or I'm gonna bite your nose!

It's MINE mommy!!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't believe the size difference myself either. I was holding them both in my arms last night and Lina reaches almost to butt with her longness and Boss...lol He still fits in my hand :lol:

I wish I could get them playing on tape! It's sooo cute! I knew havin' another chi would be fun!!

Kim- Thanks :) If you send me more pics, I could make you another one :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts