Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went over to my parents house today & put the dogs in the pool. The weather wasn't ideal, but its not suppose to be sunny for at least another week & I couldn't wait that long! Not sure if you can see their eyes real well, but if you can, you'll see that they're about twice the size as normal! They weren't too excited about it! But mommy, daddy, grandma & grandpa sure did have a good laugh! :D

Gracie

Stewie

Sammie...yes she's suppose to be a water dog!...She only likes drinking it & standing in the rain though!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Haha that is cute. I took my chi to the lake and we put him in (really close to the shore) and he gets the funniest look on his face. He hates the water.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, they didn't really think it was all that fun! I think they only swam so they could get to the edge quicker! Unless I was closer, then they'd swim to me to pick them up! None of them realized though that there was a deck all the way around the pool...they just swam to wherever it was that they got put in at! I'll probably try it again some other time when its nicer...maybe if I keep trying they'll eventually like it?! They were very cute though!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Glad to see you tried it! They look so cute swimming.
I don't know if they get used to it. I think its more they like it or they don't. Ike and Lilly seemed to like it right away but my sister has a chi/JR mix and she doesn't like it much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts