Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our beautiful holiday sweater dresses! Mommy is going to save them for Christmas time and for very cold wintery days!:) Thankyou Amanda.....we love you so much for making us look so pretty! We have our springtime sweaters and now our winter sweaters :p Sorry about the camera flash eyes:)

Here is Dazy this morning after she had gotten into the toy bucket and pulled everything out! The look was...."UH-OH..sorry mommy"

And then it was..."I don't want to pick them up":(

And then it was....."I think I'm going to pretend to be asleep!!":rolleyes:

Little stinker !!! LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those sweaters are gorgeous! You should put those pics on a Christmas card! :) The toys all over reminds me of my house. Brody loves to dump his toys all over. LOL! Precious girls!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Look at Lulubelle in the back ground she looks like the guilty one all snuggled in her bed with that look of innocence. HaHa

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, just look at those gorgeous girls in their gorgeous sweaters. They will be the best dressed Christmas Chi babies around. :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those sweaters are gorgeous! You should put those pics on a Christmas card! :) The toys all over reminds me of my house. Brody loves to dump his toys all over. LOL! Precious girls!

Brodysmom
Thanks...Amanda really has a talent for making darling sweater dresses!
Ah yes the toys!! LOL! My husband was laughing and grumbling at the same time last night as he made his way to the bedroom stepping on and over a trail of stuffed animals, nylabones and squeaky toys ! It was hilarious!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts