Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
6 weeks and 2 days of blood sweat and tears and not a whole lot of sleep and Sophie is now lapping her milk from a bowl and eating puppy food and we get to go to bed every night with no more bottle feeding

Sophie

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww kim she is adorable you are doing a brilliant job rearing her im glad you are keeping her shes adorable xxx

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww kim she is adorable you are doing a brilliant job rearing her im glad you are keeping her shes adorable xxx
she has such a huge character and she is probably going to be a proper spoilt little madam....thank you for adding the picture for me honey x x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sophie is simply irresistable! You guys have done such a wonderful job raising her and I could not bare to part with her either.. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Well done you, she's a living testament to your dedication and amazing sacrifices for so long - not just being sleep deprived, but your whole life put on hold for so long, she is indeed one very lucky little girl.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What a total darling!! I know you are head over heels for your little angel and you sure should be. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts