Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dont know if anyone noticed i was away for a weeks holiday we went to haven craig tara caravan holiday park zac and honey came too the weather was great for the week we had so much fun
was i missed lol :coolwink:

heres some pics x

the view from our patio

me my mum and my daughter dionne on the balcony

my mum my niece rachel and my wee dionney

anyone for crazy golf

zac and his skineez

honey says no one is getting mine so she fell asleep with it lol

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dionne lookin gorjuss

cuddles

me and my kids

the nasty swans attacked zac and honey lol

zacyboy

honey likes money she tried to steal it lol

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my niece with the furkids

our beach buggy

and again

zacy

honey

the view of sunset from our balcony

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Of course you were missed!!!! It's not the same here without you :).
What a wonderful vacation you had. It looks soooo relaxing. The sunset pic is beautiful.
You all looked like you had a lot of fun. What a great way to spend some family time together :).
Thanks for sharing your pics. They are great!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol yeah but she was tied on so she couldent fall off she was trying to get to me cause i got out to take The pic

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Of course we missed you!!!! Isn't it nice to take a family vacation? Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time. I love the sleeping one with her little back legs crossed..... so cute.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a lovely vacation you had! So neat that you could take the dogs too. Your kids are growing up quick and so gorgeous! Your daughter could be a model and your son is soooooo cute! Loved all the pics.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Lovely holiday photos!! Isn't it wonderful to get to take the furkids along?! Your daughter is a beautiful young woman. Better keep the boys away!! :D Glad you are back safe and sound!!

Edit: Lily just got a four-pack of Skineez - she has the skunk, racoon, fox and I can't remember what the last one is . . . She LOVES them!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks like yall had a great time,The pic of you and Honey laying on the beach is priceless.....And what a beautiful scenery, so relaxing...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts