Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE HAD A LAZY SUNDAY AND LOUNGED ABOUT ON THE SOFA SURROUNDED BY MY SWEET BABIES AHHHH BLISS

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
They're so sweet mandy! i love the one where they're sitting on your shoulders hehe so cute! It looks like a lovely lazy sunday :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I just love Sundays like that. Or any other day for that matter, LOL. Yep, I'm snuggled in with four babies and two on my chest. Problem is, I'm ready for a little snack and I have to go potty and I don't want to disturb them. What in the heck wi wrong with us???

They are so gorgeous girl. Little Romeo has about the cutest ears and face I've ever seen. Honey is gorgeous and Zac is the one I want you to send to me!!! Okay???

·
Registered
4,837 Posts

BTW: I would much rather do what you get to do on
a Sunday than go to work. I hate leaving Jasper
on Sundays...it just plain sucks:eek:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Sounds like a good day to me. I love being able to cuddle with them all day. I live out in the country so I even go outside in my pj's and just sit in a sunny spot in the grass with them or whatever. You can tell by their attitude that they love days like that too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I love sundays like that...especially when it's rainy out...the hubby and i go rent a bunch of movies and lay in bed all day with the dogs and do nothing but watch tv and snack...LOL...

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Mandy they look lovely! you all look so snuggled :] that is the best way to spend sundays :D
PJ days are the best!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts