Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the exception of the first 2 weeks when they got 1/2 Embark Honest Kitchen and an occasional raw chicken munch--Mari's boys have been raised primarily on ZiwiPeak. At first canned & then dehydrated (with occasional canned).

Anyway, I have trial packs & cans of wet to add to puppy packs so I threw one of each on the floor the other day while the pups were playing in the sunroom & snapped some pics for fun. hehe

Here come the ZiwiPeak Kids! :lol:

And one of each of the boys I took the other day--they're on facebook so that would mean repeats for some of you. :)

Pockets:

Mobie:

Monte:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha so cute!! You can tell how little they are next to that can. :) You should send those first few pics of the "ziwi kids" to ZP!!! They might send you some samples to send home with your babies! Those pics are darling!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
hee heee...love those fuzzy butt shots lol!!! Nothing cuter!!! Hope they still get to stay on the ZP program when they go to their forever homes.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tracy, that's not a bad idea! I'm sure new families would love some more ZP samples! :)

Lori, both new homes will be feeding their boys ZiwiPeak. ;) I think that was agreed upon before deposits were made as they know my feelings on diet in general and it (great diet) is actually in my contract. LOL I also broke down cost & the savings when buying the big bag & rebagging/freezing/etc for them so they both know what to expect. I'm so happy with their new homes...they really couldn't be going to anyone better!

They should Terri! :lol:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
OMG!! How cute are they????? Such little characters like the rest of your crew. What's up with Mobie's head tilt? Are you sure Milo isnt the daddy...LOL

·
Registered
327 Posts
Mobie is just so cute, he is still my favourite. You should send ZP the pics and see if they'll use them for an ad, or send you free stuff!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are just sooo sweet, Heather! Love that first pic of them all running over, so cute! Hee hee! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG!! How cute are they????? Such little characters like the rest of your crew. What's up with Mobie's head tilt? Are you sure Milo isnt the daddy...LOL
LOL...I love his little head tilt! He's saying "WTF noise is that?!". He's much like Milo that way. hehe

Aww they are just sooo sweet, Heather! Love that first pic of them all running over, so cute! Hee hee! :)
Thanks...I just snapped a pic of them running...didn't even realize the ZP can was still in view. After I opened it on the computer I sort of chuckled! LOL

They're so cute. I love Mobie.
Thank you--I do too! ;)

great set of pictures!!....love them!!
Thanks Moni!! :love5:

Oh wow! Amazing shots - they are all so cute! That first one could be a storyboard for a ZP commercial!:)
hehe...thanks! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great pics as always heather. Love Monte's ears, they are huge!!
Thanks Rach...he does have great ears. :lol:

OMG!! They're simply adorable, but Mobie is a little doll! You're lucky I don't know where you live cause Mobie would be MIA! lol
LOL...yikes! Can't steal little Mobie! I'm still not sure I want to willingly give him up yet let alone being stolen. haha But thanks...he is a doll. ;)

You definitely can win something with those pics especially Mobie tilting his head. I'd be sending that pic out to every one every where!!!
Aw, thanks! He is a cutie--they are all & they all are fun to take photos of. After they've gotten trying to charge the camera out of their systems anyway. That only takes a couple minutes though. hehe

Awww, MChi puppies!!! Aren't they going to their homes within the next couple of weeks?
Pockets goes home on the 26ths & Monte on the 31st. So in exactly 2 weeks it's going to be a mighty quiet house...since I think Montes mum is coming in the early morning. :( But I'm so excited for their families. It's been a long wait for them & they are so anxious to get them home. So I'm pretty excited as well. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts