Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kari and her four lovely pups came for a visit last Wednesday. Here are some pictures I got of the pups altogether. I made a promise to Makayla, Kari's daughter, that I would not post her on the internet so there are no people in these pics as she was in the group shot too, see Makayla, I kept my promise:D

Taz chillin in the recliner

Chopper wanting to know who was going to throw his ball.

Everyone greating each other LOL

Handsome Cookie posing so nice

Ryleigh had to bring her nasty "man toy" out for everyone to see :rolleyes:

Chopper and Taz sizing each other up.

Neither one was impressed LOL

Lovely Lola

Chopper's Auntie Chloe

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Looks like all the chi's had a blast! So Jealous I wish I lived closer, so my munchkins can visit with everyone. :D
uh you need to move to maryland :foxes15:so we can shut place down with the amount of chis we have !

lol we go to the park they be like "ahh miss, this park can only hold x amount of dogs"

I'd love to meet anyone from CP again - looks liek you guys had so much fun

Kari - not sure if you remember brandy with Peanut Butter and Jelly , we met up i think 3 years ago it was pretty fun

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all. we have a great time.

Awww, everyone looks so cute!! I can't wait to meet up too!! You can post pics with me in them as long as you photoshop off about 25lbs!! :D
I know I can't wait either. LOL, you are too much, photoshop off 25 pounds.

Why is all the fun in Florida??? Do I have to move??? Traci, your dogs are glorious. Gorgeous and too much fun. I want a meet up!!!
Yes, yes you have to move :D Thank you.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just love seeing the meet-ups pictures! Makes me wish I lived closer, though. The "sizing each other up" pics had me laughing. :lol:

Oh wait, if I move closer, you might have a pup nappin' case to report. The big bag I'll be carrying to kid-nap your babies, don't mind that at all. :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I just love seeing the meet-ups pictures! Makes me wish I lived closer, though. The "sizing each other up" pics had me laughing. :lol:

Oh wait, if I move closer, you might have a pup nappin' case to report. The big bag I'll be carrying to kid-nap your babies, don't mind that at all. :D
Yeah, well the trade-off is we'll steal yours as well!!! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts