Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How cute are they?! So stylish! You must be the envy of the neighborhood with your rainbow of harnesses/leash sets. Soooooooooooo darn cute!!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How cute are they?! So stylish! You must be the envy of the neighborhood with your rainbow of harnesses/leash sets. Soooooooooooo darn cute!!!!

Brodysmom
Tracy..Thank you..I normally have NaNa wear a harness dress and my BF hate it!!...LOL...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, I'm dying. He is gettin so big. What a perfect assortment of chi's and harnesses. I'm doin a walk today with all five of mine. Both girls are gonna help me, can you imagine??? I'll take pics. Love your crew hon, I feel like they are part mine. :daisy:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, I'm dying. He is gettin so big. What a perfect assortment of chi's and harnesses. I'm doin a walk today with all five of mine. Both girls are gonna help me, can you imagine??? I'll take pics. Love your crew hon, I feel like they are part mine. :daisy:
I want to get him weight sometime this week at the UPS store again...hehe....I think he's 3 lbs ...he gonna be taller and bigger than TucTuc ...

Yes take lot of pics!!....

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
You really do have a rainbow of leashes. I love the bright colors on them and I think green is definitely MoJie's color. He's really growing up into a handsome boy!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Your babies look so stylish in their beautiful harness and leash sets. Those are great pics Moni.
Way to go MoJie!! He is such a doll...I love him!
So does he like his harness yet, or does he still scream when you try and put it on?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
what a great series of photos. MoJie, NaNa, and TucTuc are all very cute in their harnesses...you have such good taste in doggie outfits LOL

I can see your dogs are very well loved :D:daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all cute as buttons Moni. They look like they are having fun on their walk. I can see that Mojie still isn't super fond of his harness. :lol: He'll get the hang of it soon enough. Bless his heart. He is growing like a weed over there, isn't he.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Moni, they are so stinkin cute! I love the colors. How long are the leashes? THey look extra long. Where do you get your puppia stuff? I need to get new ones and I am definately going to get bright colors this time. My husband insisted that boys need "brown and black". Yawn..... so boring.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You really do have a rainbow of leashes. I love the bright colors on them and I think green is definitely MoJie's color. He's really growing up into a handsome boy!
Thank you!!

Aww! Your babies look so stylish in their beautiful harness and leash sets. Those are great pics Moni.
Way to go MoJie!! He is such a doll...I love him!
So does he like his harness yet, or does he still scream when you try and put it on?

Lisa...He's still not into clothes or anything but the scream has stop...:)...
what a great series of photos. MoJie, NaNa, and TucTuc are all very cute in their harnesses...you have such good taste in doggie outfits LOL

I can see your dogs are very well loved :D:daisy:

awww...thank you..
They are all cute as buttons Moni. They look like they are having fun on their walk. I can see that Mojie still isn't super fond of his harness. :lol: He'll get the hang of it soon enough. Bless his heart. He is growing like a weed over there, isn't he.
Teresa....I was so happy to see him running around playing .....he's still not liking the clothings yet...LOL...

Moni, they are so stinkin cute! I love the colors. How long are the leashes? THey look extra long. Where do you get your puppia stuff? I need to get new ones and I am definately going to get bright colors this time. My husband insisted that boys need "brown and black". Yawn..... so boring.
Pam...Thank you..Ilove the bright color especially for summer...you definitely need some color since you're in Florida !!...I got all my Puppia on ebay ...the leash around 7"...I got them made ..send me an PM if you need the lady email....:)...

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ahhhh moni i love the harnesses where did you get them love the colours thats good mojies is taken to the harness they look so sweet hunni xx

·
Registered
132 Posts
Moni, you guys all look so cute together!! Glad to see that Mojie is doing good with his harness and leash, must be that he's following in NaNa and TucTuc's lead, which does help! When Lilibell went out for the first time on a leash and harness, it was by herself and she just froze and would not move. But the next time she went out, Chewy went with her and that was it, she just followed in his lead!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Look at those stunning Chihuahuas! Omg its so beautiful where you live! Ok Moni Im moving in!! Lol Oh I just love Mojie!! :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ahhhh moni i love the harnesses where did you get them love the colours thats good mojies is taken to the harness they look so sweet hunni xx

Thank you Mandy!!
very nice! they all have matching leads! hehe~ wow looks so long too o_o mojie so adorable!

He loves to play...:)...
Moni, you guys all look so cute together!! Glad to see that Mojie is doing good with his harness and leash, must be that he's following in NaNa and TucTuc's lead, which does help! When Lilibell went out for the first time on a leash and harness, it was by herself and she just froze and would not move. But the next time she went out, Chewy went with her and that was it, she just followed in his lead!

Nadine...he's so much better now and love to follow NaNa and TucTuc....
Look at those stunning Chihuahuas! Omg its so beautiful where you live! Ok Moni Im moving in!! Lol Oh I just love Mojie!! :D
Ciarra...it's so boring here!!...I just weight MoJie at the UPS store today and he's at 3.1 lbs....:)....so not sure how big he will be ...:)..

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know I already replied to this on CC, but I wanted to post here too. The four of you look so cute together. You all look like you had a great walk, especially MoJie. All three of your little ones are so adorable.

So good to see you here, by the way!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love your chis, each one in his/her own color Puppia harness and matching leash. What cuties! I love MoJie - he is super adorable.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Nice photos.
What a gorgeous gang !

Those leashes look extra long. I've been wanting to get
something a little longer than the 6 foot ones I"ve been using.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know I already replied to this on CC, but I wanted to post here too. The four of you look so cute together. You all look like you had a great walk, especially MoJie. All three of your little ones are so adorable.

So good to see you here, by the way!!!

Hi Tiffany!!!..I'm glad to see you're on here!!....
I love your chis, each one in his/her own color Puppia harness and matching leash. What cuties! I love MoJie - he is super adorable.
awww..thank you!!!

Nice photos.
What a gorgeous gang !

Those leashes look extra long. I've been wanting to get
something a little longer than the 6 foot ones I"ve been using.

Thank you!!..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts