Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have become that mad chi lady!! We are getting a new little pup from Saoirse, Freedomchis, the pup will be Bruno's half sister. We are so excited about her and thank you Saoirse!!

Here are some photos of Biggles and Bruno, as you can see Bruno has come out of his puppy uglies which he had in the last photos!!

And I think Biggles has stopped growing - look at his coat!! he is only 9 months, what will he be like as he gets older is anyones guess!!

And Then the new little sister as yet with no name - she is just 6 weeks so we have to wait a while!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
omg Jane!!!!!!!!!!! that is so exciting!!!!! shes gorgeous! congratulations!
and look at how handsome Biggles and Bruno are. will be so nice for them to have a sister! xxxx

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
OoOoOoO congrats!!! You cant go wrong getting a puppy from Saoirse! again lol. :D Ohh I cant wait till she comes home! :D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh she is beautiful Jane Congrats!!
Bruno and Biggles look so cute too.
Cant wait to see pics of the 3 of them. x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a beautiful baby!! Oh, I can't wait till you get her home! YAY! Biggles and Bruno are so cute. They will love their baby sister. LUCKY you!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments!!

I just knew I would get support here from you lot! other people (as in those who just don't understand how cute our chis are) are saying "what - another chi?" !!!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL - Amanda, you know me well!!

I think if Saoirse has more pups, I will just have to put her on my blocked list - lol, I am sure I will always be tempted by her photos of pups - she has such gorgeous dogs.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts