Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share in my excitement in our upcoming arrival:hello1::hello1:

She is a LC Blue/Fawn and is 10 weeks old and weighing 1lb 14oz. This means I get to dust off my Vintage Bitch carrier:hello1: Im pretty sure we are going to name her ABBY. She just looks like an Abby to me:) Her breeder is 150 miles from me so I wont be able to make the trip until next Monday. I can hardly wait. But anyway....here she is:p

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
oh MY!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! She looks so very soft!! She looks like a SWEET lil thing! Congrats :) Can't wait to see pics when you bring her home :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh she is gorgeous :) and a blue fawn!!

Bruno is a long coat blue fawn - and his colour is absoloutley stunning - I can't seem to pick his colour up in pictures, but everyone comments on it - a very pale fawn with grey though it.

You seem to have picked up the colour well on the last photo, at the top of her head.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh MY!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! She looks so very soft!! She looks like a SWEET lil thing! Congrats :) Can't wait to see pics when you bring her home :)
Thank you! I will be sure to share lots of photos when we bring her home!

aw! shes gorgeous! congrats!!
Thank you:)

Oh she is gorgeous :) and a blue fawn!!

Bruno is a long coat blue fawn - and his colour is absoloutley stunning - I can't seem to pick his colour up in pictures, but everyone comments on it - a very pale fawn with grey though it.

You seem to have picked up the colour well on the last photo, at the top of her head.
Thank you....breeder seems to think she may loose some of her blue as she gets older but keep her blue mask but we will see:p

oh what a pretty lil baby she is so beautiful :)
Thank you:)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
You already know what I think but I'll say it again....ADORABLE!! I can't wait until next Thursday. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts