Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a new Chi pup! Her name is Eavie and she 2.5 years old. We rescued her before the owner took to pound! She is so good!!! Just had a bath and didn't seem to mind. I set up Baileys old crate and she took to it with no problem. Here are a few pics...

Here they both are. She's a tiny bit bigger than Bailey

And in the crate

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
NO WAY!!! :p:p:p

How cool of you to rescue! And what a beauty she is!
She looks right at home, looks like it didn't take long.
I'm so happy for you! Aww! Good stuff!

·
Registered
163 Posts
awww very cute and congrads on your new addition. she looks like she really loves it there and im glad she gets so along with your other chi, all cuddled up..thats adorable :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she fit in the minute we for home, like she's always been here! Been trained pretty well also!! Was meant to be!!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
How did Bailey react to her when they first met?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
What do you feed again?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
It's like they were ment to be together! That is awesome that you were able to rescue her, and that she made herself at home so quickly!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
It's like they were ment to be together! That is awesome that you were able to rescue her, and that she made herself at home so quickly!
That's exactly what I was gonna say. They do look like they were meant to be together. They are soul mates. She is very pretty! I'm so very happy for you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I love the one of her and Bailey curled up together, she fits like a puzzle piece :)
Great to know you rescued her from going to the pound. Its makes you feel real good to know you have saved another innocent baby from a possible fatal outcome.
Congrats on the new forever addition! She looks like a lovey dovey :D Cute markings too!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congrats, she's adorable! Bailey looks so happy to have a sister, that pic of them curled up together is so cute!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
congrats on ur new addition!!! wow lucky you got such a well behavin adorable cuddler :D its great that she took so well with bailey!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh, those eyes are soooooooooooo sad .... looks like she didn't get any love in the first part of her life. Good for you for rescuing, how she can live the good life!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts