Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our big day finally came! We travelled to Belfast to collect Bruno from Saoirse and as before we got a great welcome from Saoirse and family!

So this is Bruno, he is 12 weeks and has settled in briliantly - I was a bit worried about Biggles reaction to him, but had no need they are getting on like a house on fire!!

So here is Bruno!

Bruno and -Biggles.

Bruno in the bed that Mandy made for him!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Are you dying??? Those are two of the cutest pups. You must be in heaven. Love the bed Mandy made also. Keep posting pics please!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kristin, Chloe and Robin - yes I must say we are in seventh heaven!! Specially as they seem to get on so well! (so far .......!!)

Puppy Bliss x 2!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhh jane hoorayyy brunos home with you you must be so happy hes so cute and adorable and im so glad hes getting on well with biggles oh and ofcorse im glad he likes his new bed

i will be waiting patiently for more pics of this cutie pie and mr biggles xxx

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hi everyone - thanks for all your kind comments!!

I have hardly been a minute on here all day - have spent the day cuddling both, being careful to be extra attentive to Biggles and howling with laughter at Bruno trying to make his way through the grass! He is tiny - to us anyway, he's 2lb 2oz at 12 weeks, Biggles wasn't that small even at 8 weeks. It is a hoot to see something so small running (bouncing) around!! All great fun!!

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts