Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,
I thought I would introduce our new family member...
Meet Button our 2 year old "rescue" LC Chi.
Hope I can figure out how to add the photo!
It's not a very good photo as it is hard to take a photo with one hand lol.
She is a very sweet natured wee girl and it looks like all the little ones are getting on well.
Sorry the picture is so HUGE....I will try fix that :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
what a gorgeous little darling! I love her little brown nose! welcome by the way! x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's darling and looks REALLY tiny! Cute!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much for the warm welcome :)
Wee Button is tiny, weighing in at approx. 2lb 8oz. if I have done the conversion properly! And at 2 years old, I doubt she will grow much! She is a delight and has settled in so well with our "Muttley Crew". Initially she tried desperately to leap out of my arms and head for the hills, but now that she has discovered that cuddles are not so bad, she wants to be cuddled all the time lol.
We are looking forward to many years of making sure her forever home is a happy one.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh no. Cuteness alert! That's what I told my 8 year old son, who loves all dogs and especially chis. :)
She is a dolly. Hope her transition goes really well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL yeah, a big Cuteness alert :)
We have had her "visiting" for a ew hours yesterday and the whole day today, to make sure that all the dogs were happy with the arrangement. Her foster mum feels that having her visit us a few times, before she comes to live with us, will help her not to fret over the move. Button seems to be taking it all in her stride, so I am very happy on that score! My dogs have also taken very well to her, Maximus rolls over on his back and flutters his eyelashes at her LOL. Muffin thinks she's a new toy, Poppet is still being a little aloof, but I am sure she will come round. Our big working dog, Diesel, had his feelings hurt as Button snapped at him, and he is such a big softy, he looked so sad LOL. SHe has now figured out that he means no harm, and now she happily walks near him without a worry :)
All in all things are going well and I hope her foster mom will let her come home permanently soon!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, she is very cute, hence the name :)
I see you also have an African Grey...they are amazing! Ours keeps us endlessly amused. Between her and the dogs, it's a little like a 3 ring circus around here LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts