Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our son, daughter-in-law and baby granddaughter came into visit the day after Christmas. We are in Missouri, they are from Tennessee. Our granddaughter is 5 months old. We were there for her birth and have visited again but this is the first time they have come here since the baby.

She and Hope are CRAZY for each other. The baby has never reached for anything before but reaches for Hope and squeals. As soon as Hope gets close, she leans her head in and opens her mouth to kiss her. Hope is sooooo motherly to her. She panics when she cries and stands outside their closed bedroom door and cries for the baby. Hope licks her feet, hands and even tries to clean her nose (she is teething so has a runny nose). Of course there are two of us with them when they play so that neither gets injured. Hope really prefers the baby's toys and LOVES her rubber binky!

Here is the scene of the "steal the binky from the mouth"

GOT IT!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That's awesome that Hope likes her so well! Bizkit doesn't care for kids but I know he's never had a bad experience with one either so I don't know what that's about...
They're both adorable!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
adorable baby....she looks like she is very alert...pretty soon she'll catch up with that pup !!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were really worried that the puppy would be pacing and crying since they left early this morning but she has been okay. They were IN LOVE with each other! Both of them went crazy when they saw each other every day.

The puppy is Hope and my granddaughter is Matilda. I am pretty crazy about the pair of them!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Awww, adorable! When my granddaughter, Brianna, was little and my Bichon girl, Lacy, was a pupppy, I got some extra binkies for Lacy so she could have one, too. My granddaughter always gave hers to Lacy and Lacy loved it, of course. Lacy was very motherly and she stuck to Brianna like glue. They grew up together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts