Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is our new kitten she is 8wks old and crazy lol got her today SHE NEEDS A NAME PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA i want something diffrent thats like her personality shes very active very sweet and cute and loves loves loves playing any ideas?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww shes such a cutie - i love her blue eyes! I am useless at names so i will pass on that one awwww shes so cute!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
She is adorable! I'm horrible at naming animals lol I changed my mind 20 times before I settled on Thumbelina lol. But she's adorable!

And I gotta say, I looooove your bedding and your wallpaper! It's exactly like how I want our bedroom to look, but my dear bf won't hear of it lol.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
oh my gosh she reminds me of my cali :angel7: she looks so much like her it's crazy! i lost her last year to old age, she was nearing 20. her whole name was california calicoe. cause her colors looked like the sunsets in cali (not like i know exactly what they look like since i never been but i seen pictures...)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow, she looks just like my old cat, Tinkerbell - same colour's exactly, but Tinkie had green eyes.

She's gorgeous, but be warned, Tortoiseshell cats can have a genetic pre-disposition to a Schizophrenia-type mental illness. I know because Tinkie had it. She was beautiful, but she'd be smooching you one minute then full-on attacking you a second later.

Anyway, good luck with Chanel anyway!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I was going to suggest 'Storm' for her name becuase of the mix of colours but 'Chanel' is nice. :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey guys yeha shes doing good shes settling in really well we have changed her name as chanel didnt suit her we have changed it to dior lolo she doesnt like the dogs but they just ignore her lol she hisses a lil they just stick thier noses up at her lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts