Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were so excited to find a bed this big. I've looked online but never saw one that I liked this much. I think it was a good price and the bumpers and mattress have washable covers on them. I don't love the fabric but I figure I can replace that and the wrought iron is nice and strong. They have had a ball tonight. They got their raw meals today and a new bed, they are happy!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Wow! What a gorgeous large bed. Your fur babies look so comfy in it.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That is such a cool bed! I've never seen one like that. I think the fabric is pretty. Looks like the fur kids are lovin' it! As long as they are happy, you are good to go. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! What a gorgeous large bed. Your fur babies look so comfy in it.
Thank you, I was tickled to find it!!!
That is such a cool bed! I've never seen one like that. I think the fabric is pretty. Looks like the fur kids are lovin' it! As long as they are happy, you are good to go. :)
T, yours would have so much room in this!!! I showed it to Tricia in MSN, after I obsessed about it for a week and worried about spending the money. LOL. I am so glad I got it. Coop takes up a lot of room but they sure do love cuddling up together. Thanks honey.
That sure is a happy looking bunch, in their new bed!! :)
Thank you so much. I was so excited to grab it!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
that bed is so fancy...very well made ...I love the iron frame on it ...:)....good buy and the chis and coop love it...:)..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moni, I posted these after you told me to post more pics, LOL. I just sent your paypal honey. Thanks again. I just need those harness type things for in the summer when we go walking. I'm lucky that my honey put our fenced in yard in this past summer but we still love to go walking. I have two awesome puppia's, two of Mandy's amazing harnesses and I've kind of rigged other stuff together. Yours will come in handy, believe me. Thanks again. The bed is awesome and my Mom said she will make an even better cover for the mattress and the bumper.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T, yours would have so much room in this!!! I showed it to Tricia in MSN, after I obsessed about it for a week and worried about spending the money. LOL. I am so glad I got it. Coop takes up a lot of room but they sure do love cuddling up together. Thanks honey.
I really like it!! Did you order it online, or buy it local? Maybe you shouldn't tell me, I don't need to buy anymore beds. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay you asked. I was shopping at Homegood's. I saw this amazing bed and wanted it. I also felt bad about spending the money with my hubby having been out of work for a few months. I thought about it and came home. I told Andrew how cool it was and he said please go get it. We went back three days later and it was still there. As I walked up to it to grab it, another woman was looking at it. I said, "oh, are you going to buy this because we are interested in it if you aren't." She was like, "go ahead, i've seen this bed for a way better price." She was soooo nice and we spent the next 10 minutes chatting about pups and beds, etc. She than said to go to Kirkland's at the mall where they have the exact same bed for forty bucks. I was like, omg, for real? I hadn't seen one that big and that sturdy for 69.99, which was the cost of the bed. I said to Andrew, honey, it's too much I guess, let's go shop around. We went to Kirkland's and they even looked on their website and said we've never had anything like that for that price. LOL. Andrew said I got duped and that woman wanted the bed and that I'm too trusting of people and I said he was crazy and we went back to Homegood's and apparently, that same woman, according to people that worked there, waited until we left and bought the bed. LOL. My bad. I stopped back today just to see if they possibly got another one and sure enough they had. The girl told me that they got it in this afternoon and had put it out on the floor. I was so glad and grabbed it up. I almost ordered the Martha one that you guys have because it looks so comfy but I was so hoping to get this one. I think now the Martha one is calling my name... sorry for the loooooong story on this one.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Okay you asked. I was shopping at Homegood's. I saw this amazing bed and wanted it. I also felt bad about spending the money with my hubby having been out of work for a few months. I thought about it and came home. I told Andrew how cool it was and he said please go get it. We went back three days later and it was still there. As I walked up to it to grab it, another woman was looking at it. I said, "oh, are you going to buy this because we are interested in it if you aren't." She was like, "go ahead, i've seen this bed for a way better price." She was soooo nice and we spent the next 10 minutes chatting about pups and beds, etc. She than said to go to Kirkland's at the mall where they have the exact same bed for forty bucks. I was like, omg, for real? I hadn't seen one that big and that sturdy for 69.99, which was the cost of the bed. I said to Andrew, honey, it's too much I guess, let's go shop around. We went to Kirkland's and they even looked on their website and said we've never had anything like that for that price. LOL. Andrew said I got duped and that woman wanted the bed and that I'm too trusting of people and I said he was crazy and we went back to Homegood's and apparently, that same woman, according to people that worked there, waited until we left and bought the bed. LOL. My bad. I stopped back today just to see if they possibly got another one and sure enough they had. The girl told me that they got it in this afternoon and had put it out on the floor. I was so glad and grabbed it up. I almost ordered the Martha one that you guys have because it looks so comfy but I was so hoping to get this one. I think now the Martha one is calling my name... sorry for the loooooong story on this one.
OMGosh! Are you serious??? I can't believe the lady did that! Why didn't she just say she was going to buy it? I can't believe she sent you on a Wild Goose chase!

$69.99 is a steal for that bed!!! It really is awesome! The MS beds cost us $50 for the first round some of us bought, then it went on sale. The MS beds are way smaller, and of course not near as sturdy considering the one you got is wrought iron. I think you made a great choice! All of your pups can get in that one, so I think you will be much happier with it over the MS bed. The MS is beautiful, very nice, but honestly, I have to say for $69.99 you got a better deal with the one you have. But I do think you will love the MS bed. So if you're in need of more, try it out!

Anyway, glad they got in another one. I bet you were thrilled when you saw they had it in!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMGosh! Are you serious??? I can't believe the lady did that! Why didn't she just say she was going to buy it? I can't believe she sent you on a Wild Goose chase!

$69.99 is a steal for that bed!!! It really is awesome! The MS beds cost us $50 for the first round some of us bought, then it went on sale. The MS beds are way smaller, and of course not near as sturdy considering the one you got is wrought iron. I think you made a great choice! All of your pups can get in that one, so I think you will be much happier with it over the MS bed. The MS is beautiful, very nice, but honestly, I have to say for $69.99 you got a better deal with the one you have. But I do think you will love the MS bed. So if you're in need of more, try it out!

Anyway, glad they got in another one. I bet you were thrilled when you saw they had it in!
Awww, thanks for justifying my purchase. LOL. That is totally what girlfriends are for. Seriously though, for the size, I think I did good. I do adore the look of the MS one and it seems so cozy so I wouldn't mind grabbing that one after I pay some bills and than I won't feel guilty. LOL. Thanks for your sweet words and making me feel good about my purchase. Can you remember the last time you shopped for you and not the kids or the pups??? I can't!!! LOL. It suits me fine and I don't mind a bit but that does ease a bit of guilt!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That is the best dog bed I have ever seen, I dont like the material much either, but it should be easy to recover it, not sure if this has been asked but where did you get it from? Great buy :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
sorry about the where did you get it from question... I just seen your post!
Fantastic buy once again, and just think its going to way outlast any other bed on the market!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry about the where did you get it from question... I just seen your post!
Fantastic buy once again, and just think its going to way outlast any other bed on the market!!
Oh I'm sorry honey, these posts come in at the same time and I miss some of them. So keep checking any Homegood's, TJ Maxx or Marshall's in your area. I like the fact that I can replace the bedding when I need to. Thanks so much for your sweet words.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
$70.00!!! Wow!
I was thinking it would be closer to $200! It's huge!
What a great find Robin. I think the fabric is very pretty, and looks like high end upholstery.
All the fur kids fit, and that is fabulous! :)
Love the pictures girl! Mwah!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts