Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought home our first chi baby this evening. She is a breeder rehome and will be 4 years old in May. Her name is Faith and she is such a sweetheart and we are so happy to have her with us! She is a blue with tan and white markings and absolutely gorgeous.

And now for a few pics that hubby took shortly after we brought her home this evening. :D She's had such a big day that she's sleeping in our husky's bed and he's sleeping next to her on the floor. Soo sweet! :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Congrats you finally found your special chi! She is beautiful :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
YAY you found your chi. Congrats. She is so pretty I can't wait to see more pics soon. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
What a little cutie. I have to ask, is it the husky or the hubby sleeping next to her on the dog bed?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all! She is such a cute little delight to have with us. We'll definitely be posting a lot more now that we have our new chi baby and also be doing frequent picture updates!

And it's our husky that was laying next to her on the floor. ;) Wish we had gotten a picture cuz it was so cute! I'm sure they'll do it again soon enough.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! And a special thank you to you, Jessie, wouldn't have been possible without you! ;)

We got this picture this afternoon when Faith and Dakota took a nap together in Dakota's bed. Precious moments!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts