Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered crates and crate cover/bed sets,and they came yesterday.They are roomy for Lion and Penny but when you add in the bed part and a blanket it takes up a lot of space. I almost wish I would have got the next size up, but since they are only using them for beds and won't be left locked inside it doesn't really matter. Anyways, I think the crates are really sturdy and the covers are very cute :). Thanks Kristi for recommending them!

Lion's

Penny's

They both like the crates- they were both getting inside the same one and fighting over who gets to lay down :p

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
When we had two small dogs growing up we had a bigger crate and put them both in it, I wouldn't be surprised if those two do the same lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
The next size up is kinda awkwardly big and feels less like a 'den' to them...it's equal to more than two of the smaller ones placed side by side, so I bet you got the right size! Those came fast!

I think the two you got look great...we just want to know where Lion and Penny are? ;)

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lion says:

Here I am!

He buried a bully stick in there and refused to leave because he didn't want Penny to have it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
so freaking cute! I'm sure they just love it

ps. now you have to show a pic of penny ;p

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, they finally decided to both nap in their crates and I got a photo:

I am glad they like their new dens :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello - I am looking for a new crate for my little guy Roy, could you let me know where you got the crates/covers? What size is the crate, X-Small?
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those are the cutest crates! I had no idea covers were available (first time dog owner). Yeah! I love options! Looks like its time to re-decorate. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Aww I love them. I wonder if I can get them in Aus?

I have had Pebbles in a huge crate that used to belong to my sons Cavi x since she has been in heat and have decided I really need to continue crating her at night as she is an absolute destroyer when left to her own devices. She actually chewed a hole in a brand new pair of jeans and has a real underwear fetish :rolleyes:

Can you post a link to them if you get a chance cause they look like the perfect solution for us. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Oh I love the blue and purple!!! So cute! Hilarious how Lion is guarding his bully stick from his sister! LOL! They look super cute sleeping side by side too! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts