Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so Oakley used to have this adorable little foam igloo bed. Unfortunately, thanks to Bryco, it was rendered unusable 6 or 7 times (yes, I bought that many!) due to his sneaky little tinkle habits.

So, I finally caved and bought Oakley (well, everyone, but she was my model) a PEI pod. We like it so much, and there was so much fighting over it, that we actually have another one on the way...I don't like how much they cost but considering I can wash it over and over and over and put whatever I want in there for them to snuggle, and everything is 100% washable, makes it totally worth it. I probably need one more but I am too broke to get another one right now. They LOVE them.

Anyway, pictures...all you guys really care about anyway ha ha ha. The pics are up on our bed because on the floor about 4 of them were bickering to get inside of it...grrrr.

I added a tiger dreamz crate mat to make it more snuggly. The pillow that comes with them is stupid and sucks lol.

It came!!

But...what IS it???

I am skeptical...

Humph!!

(okay its maybe not so bad)

Actually...its quite cozy!

Mine!

Needless to say, I find these adorable and the rave reviews from the fur kids don't hurt :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am totally happy with it, I was really not pleased to spend the $ on it, but I love it now that it is here and ordered a 2nd one.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The skeptical face and her big eyes in the okay maybe it is not so bad pics are too much! Ruby has smashed down our foam igloo bed because she thinks that it make a cozier sleep on top of bed. May have to get one of these...or two...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The skeptical face and her big eyes in the okay maybe it is not so bad pics are too much! Ruby has smashed down our foam igloo bed because she thinks that it make a cozier sleep on top of bed. May have to get one of these...or two...
Hehe I just love that they can't ruin it!! We had the foam igloo bed over and over and I got tired of buying it for $40 per bed.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Holy crap, you actually bought it!!! That's really cool; I can barely imagine myself spending what you all spend on those Tiger Dream thingies, let alone an egg bed o_O

Love the model of course, and the captions go perfect with her "looks" LOL

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy crap, you actually bought it!!! That's really cool; I can barely imagine myself spending what you all spend on those Tiger Dream thingies, let alone an egg bed o_O

Love the model of course, and the captions go perfect with her "looks" LOL
Lol I get a really good deal on the Tiger Dreamz through a friend that is a wholesaler, otherwise I would not have so many of them! I just got fed up buying a new bed every other month for $40 only to get it ruined and the cave beds just didn't wash. But yeah, I can hardly believe I got one either, I do love it though! Oakley sends kissies to Butter :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
That bed is so cool!
I loved the pics even more though, and those captions fit so well LOL
Oakley is so so cute! x

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey, if it's going to last you a couple years and your kiddies like it, I think it's a worth-while investment!!!

And so freaking cute! Oakley is a beauty, look at those eyes...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
argggg SO jealous I would love one of those but I know Bijoux would be afraid of it I got her a new bed recently and she's afraid of it -.-

1 - 20 of 28 Posts