Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little guy is a dream foster! So far he seems housetrained. He only barks when Jaelyn is picking on him and he LOVES playing fetch!! He's our first foster that knows how to play fetch! LOL

I am a little worried though and I already warned my husband... Oliver is *perfect* in every way. It's going to be REALLY hard for me to let him go when he gets adopted. :(

But, onto the pictures I took of him today. (I know that's what you're waiting for.) ;D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He looks like such a nice boy. You are awesome to foster. I know I couldn't. I work in doxie rescue but not the foster part of it. He's a cutie.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oliver is so perfect, believe me I'm beating myself up for deciding not to adopt him. I keep reminding myself how well he and Jaelyn get along and how adorable he is and smart as a whip too and even telling myself how dumb I am by not adopting him.

But we're only adopting one more chi (as we already have four cats). We couldn't afford all the vet visits for more than one more dog. :( And I have my heart and soul set on our second one being a male puppy with chocolate coloring. :(

Plus I know right now isn't the best time to adopt a second dog. With my husband out of work and his having already given up looking for a new job. It's definitely not the best time.

But I'm still beating myself up over it at least every 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! I think he's so sweet and adorable! :D

cnspots-They could be twins! Wow. hehe

Princess-Well, he is up for adoption! :)

Katie- I bought that harness at Walmart. They have lots of beautiful clothes for girls and adorable clothes for boys, along with collars and leashes and harness, toys galore, etc. :D (All at a great price too.) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts