Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....and Lacey and I both LOVE it!!! It's perfect for the wee peanut chi's. Its exactly what I wanted!!

Thank you Lori!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Your Wee Peanut Chi is absolutely adorable, and Lori's carriers are amazing and gorgeous! Very cute pics!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahh....glad Lacey and you like the carrier. Omg.....those pics of her are so precious! Looks like she ready to take a little nap with that yawn pic:) love the little tongue pic too:)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
That is gorgeous, i love the fabric and color choice. :) If mine were tiny ones , i would defiinitly be buying one. Tootsie is too big for a carrier and Minnie prefers to be with Tootsie.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Awwww!! Lacey looks proud to be next to her fab new carrier :lol: :D

I'm still working on convincing MYSELF to buy one of those bags from Lori.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Perfect! Lori does a fantastic job!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Eeeeeeee Lacey is so cute in her new bag!! Looks like she feels very cozy and safe in there. And such a beautiful bag, thats a great color/print for Florida too. Perfection.

·
Registered
164 Posts
OMG! that is adorable!!!!!!!! I love the fur!!! And the last pic is so cute I could melt

·
Registered
768 Posts
Love the bag! its so cute! and Lacey.. OMG she is adorable! i would say shes growing but shes still so dinky!! bless her :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
beautiful! i love the colors! and little lacey is so cute, i love the last pictures of her!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts