Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I PICKED UP THIS CATS PLAY GYM FOR THE FURBUTTS THEY LOVE IT MINE SEEM TO LOVE CAT TOYS AND I GOT IT FOR £3.99 SO IT WAS A BARGAIN AND ALSO THEIR FAVORITE TOY FOR THE MOMENT :):)

MMM MUMMY IVE CAUGHT A MOUSE

THIS THING LOOKS FUN

I WONDER IF IT WILL FIT IN MY BED SO THE OTHER 2 DONT GET IT

MUMMY PLZ TELL ZACY TO SHARE

WE ALL LOVE IT MUMMY THANK YOU

LET ME GET THIS THING OFF

MMM GOT THE FEATHER OFF

I LOVE THIS NEW TOY

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
That's so cool Mandy and what a bargain too!
They look like they are in their element with that.
What a bunch of cuties they are.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Very nice! Blaze loves those little cat mice, I bet she'd like one of those too. Your pups sure seem to love it!

·
Registered
319 Posts
That is a great idea Mandy! I'm going to have to see if I can find something like that now. We just recently found out that Coco prefers those kitty balls with the bells in them over any type of dog toys.

·
Registered
708 Posts
That's super!!! They love it :)

We have lots of cat toys as well, or even rabbit tunnels and stuff like that :D Mine love it :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Mandy, I just saw these. What an awesome toy. Look how cute they all look playing with it. I'll have to look for one of those. Love your babies girl. They are just gorgeous.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
That is 2 cute, mine also love kitty toys. I really think thay Romeo is gonna look alot like my Zero, they have like the same face. He is gonna be a big boy! :D

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
So cute. I love bringing home a "winner" of a toy. It makes me feel like a good mom.

·
Registered
705 Posts
they look like they are having lots of fun ... brilliant idea for my new lil baby thanks :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts