Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pic's of everything she did this afternoon :D
Eating..

Sleeping...

Playing with Chico!

Posing :)

again...

And of course, more playing!!

She's sooo sweet and playful! I don't ever remember Priya or Malachi being as rowdy as her! She's crazy!
If you look close though, you can see her cherry eye. She goes to the vet to get it checked tomorrow.

Any chance she'll be long hair? Its longer than priya and malachi, and her dad was long hair.
Maybe I'm just having wishfull thinking . LOL

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, Ahmed is very sweet.:love3: I wanted a White Male Long hair Chihuahua. -Close enough!! He's for sure a keeper!

She was born May 28th..soooo, 8 weeks tomorrow!. She's sooo sweet! I Love her already. Priya and Malachi meet her tomorrow. That should be interesting :daisy:

·
Registered
181 Posts
usi2004 said:
Pic's of everything she did this afternoon :D
Eating..

Sleeping...

Playing with Chico!

Posing :)

again...

And of course, more playing!!

She's sooo sweet and playful! I don't ever remember Priya or Malachi being as rowdy as her! She's crazy!
If you look close though, you can see her cherry eye. She goes to the vet to get it checked tomorrow.

Any chance she'll be long hair? Its longer than priya and malachi, and her dad was long hair.
Maybe I'm just having wishfull thinking . LOL

omg she is adorable

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! I just Love her! What a little Doll:)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
aww she's adorable, she reminds me of daisy when she was a puppy... congrats girl!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! Awwww....she is so adorable and cute! What a sweet puppy. :love7:

Let us know what your vet says about Jazmine's cherry eye.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I love that cute little puppy, and the color is beautiful! I love the short- hair myself but its just me ! I would want that color in short !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts