Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know, I haven't been around much and then I show up and post pictures. :) How nervy! I just had to show this little boy off. He's an adoption and our newest family member. We are totally in love with him already. His name is Briscoe Darlin' after a character in the old Andy Griffith show. :D I couldn't have found a more perfect little dog if I'd sat down written out a description. We are both so glad we found him. He really favors Phil. He had belonged to an old man that had to give him up, so guess that's why. He's snow white with pale fawn spots.

Look at that yawn! hehe

Briscoe Darlin'

More Cuteness

My three sons. Look how evil Ernie looks. LOL

He is really beginning to settle in.

·
Registered
314 Posts
He is a real sweetie! Nice family of Chi's you've got! I want more, waaahhhh
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Congratulations Lin!! He's soo adorable and it's so wonderful that you were able to adopt him, I know he'll have the best home with you. :D :D He's a sweetie pie. :love5:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Congratulations! He is one handsome little man.
His coat is amazing!
It's wonderful that you were able to give him a home.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
He is a cutie and quite handsome. Kudos to you for adopting him and giving him a loving forever home.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you, thank you everyone! We just got back from his vet checkup and Dr. Sara said he is in great health! Yeah!!! She told him how lucky he is ('cause we adopted him) and how fortunate we are to have found him. :D He's around 2 yrs. old and weighs 5.4 lbs.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts