Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Lexi! Just brought her home this afternoon :D Her mama was a stray and someone found the kittens living under a rock pile, so gathered them up and brought them into be cared for and adopted out. She's so itty bitty and we adore her already!

·
Registered
155 Posts
she is so adorable I love black and white cats they are my favorite. I love the pic of her lurking under the chair that was too cute. so nice for you to take them in. my husband recently did the same when he found some at his auto shop. we're trying to find them homes but they aren't ready yet bc they were sick and both are losing one eye and have to have medicine for it every day but we gave them cute pirate names ones captain and the other is hook. hook is black and white just like your beautiful baby. I love people that bring home strays and are always willing to open their homes for an animal in need I've always felt like it says so much about the person and it seems like all the people here do it and its so awesome such a great community with so much awesome info. congratulations on your newest addition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts