Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Nike with me to pick up Grizzly's Advantix from our vet. Dr. Lori just fell in love with him! She said that his incision is healing nicely (from his neutering) and we weighed him. He now weighs a whopping 2 pounds 3 ounces!

He and Grizzly are finding their places with each other. I think sometimes they play too rough but no yelping from either one so I guess I am just too much a Mother Hen---with both boys! Ha. I separate them when I think it has gone on long enough, Robert rolls his eyes and says, "Oh Mama! Let them play!" They are so cute together. Nike looks just like a miniature Grizzly!

I'll have pictures coming soon. With no digital camera we have to wait until our film is developed. I'll have them posted to you before long.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
oh wow he has grown up so fast - he is so adorable - my 2 play like that trust me let them get on with it they are having fun - if they yelp seperate them :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention that this picture was taken by one of the Angels transporting Nike to Wyoming to us. He is smaller than the step!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's soooooooo hard to hear them growling and rolling around. The growl isn't a mean one, no hackles raised, their tails wagging---but it sounds awful! I know they are having fun and when I separate them, they are antsy to get back to playing!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Nike is so cute! :D

My boys play like that. People that come over and watch them play look worried and I have to tell them that they aren't fighting, they are playing. :lol:

Pretty soon you'll know the difference between playing growls and serious growls. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts