Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Our Lainey's cake came today so we decided to make it our official birthday celebration day. Prince turned 5 in June, Sapphire turned 2 last week and Lady turns 6 on Friday. They loved this cake (see https://www.etsy.com/listing/164081839/laineys-angel-cakes?ref=shop_home_active_6 ). It arrived fresh and in great shape.

Hey, is that for us? Sure smells good! Put it down now!

Nom-nom big time. We ate half and mom took it away! BOO! She said we could have the other half tomorrow.

Lip smackin' good and Sapphire approved!

It survived shipping in the heat of summer and arrived in a pretty package. Perfect size for tiny dogs!

Even Jayda our cat had a few licks before giving it to the pups!

Premium Member
Hi Jayda! Think this is the first time I've seen her. She looks to have such beautiful coloring. I love cats. Happy birthday to your beautiful trio! May they have many many more! The cake looks awesome!馃巵馃挐

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jayda! Think this is the first time I've seen her. She looks to have such beautiful coloring. I love cats. Happy birthday to your beautiful trio! May they have many many more! The cake looks awesome!馃巵馃挐

Hehehe, Jayda is our demon cat!!! She is sweet but like a bull in china shop! It is so hard to keep her off counters and out of food but she's a little love bug. She was very overweight but we put her on Ziwipeak for cats and she has trimmed down nicely!

Administrator
Love it love it love it!

Happy birthday Prince, Sapphire, and Lady

I love Lainey cakes ;)

Premium Member
Hehehe, Jayda is our demon cat!!! She is sweet but like a bull in china shop! It is so hard to keep her off counters and out of food but she's a little love bug. She was very overweight but we put her on Ziwipeak for cats and she has trimmed down nicely!

She's a beauty! My past cats never touched any food besides their own lol, it was weird. Turned their noses to everything haha!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
They are awaiting their gifts from the new Wooflink collection......yep, spoiled rotten dogs but what they give in return is priceless.

Registered
Aww great pictures and that cake looks delicious! Looks like they really enjoyed it. What a cheeky cat having the first taste before the birthday pups! :p

She's a beauty! My past cats never touched any food besides their own lol, it was weird. Turned their noses to everything haha!
That was lucky. haha My cats were the complete opposite. One of them once jumped on the kitchen table as we were eating and snatched a chicken wing. Then all my cats were running around the table for ages, fighting viciously for the wing (with my fork still stuck in). It gives you an idea. LOL

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Definately check out Lainey's on Etsy. She has many, many varieties of cakes and cookies. Huly suggested her. I was thrilled with the cake and they loved it. It smelled really good to me too (as a human). :p

Registered
Happy, happy, happy birthday everybody!!! I love the look on Lady's face. :) Their cake looks delicious...good enough for humans! lol She does such great work.

I love Jayda's coloring too. It's so funny how different cats can be. We had a cat named Dolly that I actually helped our cat, Callie, deliver when she was born. She never got on our countertops or ate anything but her food, but when our son and DIL lived with us for a short time with their cat, we couldn't keep her off the countertops! Once she even ate a healthy helping of some hamburger meat I had laying on the counter thawing for our supper!! Needless to say she hid from me for a few hours!! lol

Premium Member
Happy Birthday! You are all so cute. Can't wait to see your new outfits.

Registered
Happy Birthday Guys!

I love the cake! Cai's birthday is on Christmas, and I'd love to get him a Christmas/Birthday cake!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Happy Birthday Guys!

I love the cake! Cai's birthday is on Christmas, and I'd love to get him a Christmas/Birthday cake!
I'm definitely ordering from them again. Check out the site, she has so many creative cakes and cookies! Huly/Christie has me think about special ordering some USC football cookies for football season!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts