Chihuahua People Forum banner

Our own personal bodyguard!!

1K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  catalat 
#1 ·
This weekend i met my mum and her best friend for a little walk with the dogs as she's minding her niece's dog. We had lots of fun and i think the Chi's felt very protected by their new personal bodyguard, Lulu.

Lulu: Hey, back off, they're with me!!!

Lulu: All that protecting is such hard work, i need a drink.... you call this a bowl??

Shadow: Lulu, you're my hero....

See less See more
#7 ·
Oh yes i'd love a doberman too! We don't have a house at the moment but once we do we'll get one for sure! The chi's just loved Lulu and she was so good with them.

The laws in our country actually don't allow us to crop ears and there is only one state that allows docking the tail too. Lulu came from Western Australia so that's why the docked tail was allowed. Maybe she can trade ears with Shadow HEHE they stick right up!!!

#18 ·
Yes Pebbles was so proud to be walking with Lulu, she kept looking up at her as they trotted along hehee. Shadow was lagging behind with her poor little knee but i carried her half the way with Lori's FAB vintage bitch bag!!!
My mum lives near manly and we love to walk around there. i live in the city and centennial park is our fav place to go walkies :D

Okay, I am laughing so hard out loud. My pups are looking at me wondering what the heck I'm laughing about. Lulu is precious. What a girlie name for a big girl. I'm more in love with your two now then ever!!! They look so cute on their leashes hangin with that big ole dog. How about the pink sippy cup water bowl? That's hilarious. That was probably two licks for her. Oh Tasha, this just made my day. What funny, great pics. Love them. Is that your nails in the brown or your Mom or her friend? Gorgeous nails!!! I always look cuz that's what I do, ya know??? Thanks for posting these.
They are just too funny aren't they. I had to zoom in on that first picture just to find them hehe Lulu is so much bigger then them but they just adore her!! The pink cup is too big for the chis but one sip for Lu... so funny.
I had a feeling you'd notice my mum's nails hehe, she has THE BEST nails and i'm so envious that i didn't inheret them.
Glad you liked the pics Robin now in return... more Coop, Coco, Chloe and Lily (and kitty too)!!!!! :D

#17 ·
Okay, I am laughing so hard out loud. My pups are looking at me wondering what the heck I'm laughing about. Lulu is precious. What a girlie name for a big girl. I'm more in love with your two now then ever!!! They look so cute on their leashes hangin with that big ole dog. How about the pink sippy cup water bowl? That's hilarious. That was probably two licks for her. Oh Tasha, this just made my day. What funny, great pics. Love them. Is that your nails in the brown or your Mom or her friend? Gorgeous nails!!! I always look cuz that's what I do, ya know??? Thanks for posting these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.