Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
We got our paris erotica package yesterday too! With 50% off we couldn't pass it up!!

Yay! Mimi was my model bc as soon as Lola saw clothes coming out, she ran into her condo (crate)! I didn't get to take the pictures until the sun was setting so they're kinda dark 馃槼

The outfits are to die for, so so cute! The chest is big but the length for the all-in-ones are perfect!! Overall I am so pleased with these pieces!

Outfit #1

Leo snuck in!

Outfit #2

Outfit #3

Look at these undies! So adorable!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Glad you're packages came in! Wasn't a long wait for any of us thank goodness! Ava and Brax will be twinsies today in the adorable Laila tunic. Poor lola lol, she is too funny!

Registered
Love,love,love....they are beautiful. It is so hard to not buy! Our clothes are just sitting in bags, they just aren't usable down here. It will be interesting to go through our first winter....maybe clothes will work then.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you're packages came in! Wasn't a long wait for any of us thank goodness! Ava and Brax will be twinsies today in the adorable Laila tunic. Poor lola lol, she is too funny!

Ya not too long at all. I can't get over how cute these are on Mimi! She posed like a champ even w the 2 all-in-ones, which she's never worn before. Love her so much!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Love,love,love....they are beautiful. It is so hard to not buy! Our clothes are just sitting in bags, they just aren't usable down here. It will be interesting to go through our first winter....maybe clothes will work then.
Thank you love! I need to stop buying, we have so much now and I have tons of balances to pay in 3 short months! I bet the girls can wear stuff in the winter! I'm guessing weather in the 60's and 70's?

Registered
that is so funny how Lola runs when she sees clothes. Tootsie does the same thing. lol

everything look gorgeous on Mimi. !!!

The laila tunic looks so pretty. I cant wait to get the one I ordered for Latte and now that I see how gorgeous it looks on, i'm thinking , I should of got one for Minnie too :rolleyes:

I love the PE spring romper on Mimi. now Mimi and Latte are twins :)

and Latte also has the frilly dress but in black instead of the pink. the pink would of been my first choice but they only had the black in her size but I still love it a lot.
I love how you tied the bow on the side in one of the pics. I hadn't thought of that ... I tied it in the middle... it looks nice that way too , i'll have to try it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
that is so funny how Lola runs when she sees clothes. Tootsie does the same thing. lol

everything look gorgeous on Mimi. !!!

The laila tunic looks so pretty. I cant wait to get the one I ordered for Latte and now that I see how gorgeous it looks on, i'm thinking , I should of got one for Minnie too :rolleyes:

I love the PE spring romper on Mimi. now Mimi and Latte are twins :)

and Latte also has the frilly dress but in black instead of the pink. the pink would of been my first choice but they only had the black in her size but I still love it a lot.
I love how you tied the bow on the side in one of the pics. I hadn't thought of that ... I tied it in the middle... it looks nice that way too , i'll have to try it.
Oh ya, she was out immediately, she knows what comes after we open a doggie package, photo shoot! Haha. I
love the black frilly dress on Latte, it's perfect. Are you going to order a tunic for Minnie? I hope more stuff goes on sale! There are more things I wanna buy but I don't wanna pay full price!

I wasn't sure what to do about the bow, front or side or back??? Lol. It was cute both ways. I was surprised Mimi was so good posing in the all-in-ones bc she hates clothes and she's never worn an all-in-one. I kept praising her and giving her Becker Bites treats (her favorite)!

Now I need to get the boys the bad boy shirts!!

Registered
Oh ya, she was out immediately, she knows what comes after we open a doggie package, photo shoot! Haha. I
love the black frilly dress on Latte, it's perfect. Are you going to order a tunic for Minnie? I hope more stuff goes on sale! There are more things I wanna buy but I don't wanna pay full price!

I wasn't sure what to do about the bow, front or side or back??? Lol. It was cute both ways. I was surprised Mimi was so good posing in the all-in-ones bc she hates clothes and she's never worn an all-in-one. I kept praising her and giving her Becker Bites treats (her favorite)!

Now I need to get the boys the bad boy shirts!!

i'm tempted to order a tunic for Minnie.... :rolleyes:. I guess first, I will wait to see when I hear pack from Pariero about the 4 items I orderd for Latte to see if all is available or not. besides the tunic for Minnie, I wouldn't mind Minnie having a matching chanel/banana top too.
same here about wanting more things but don't want to pay full price. I think Meoshia said there usually is a sale in August... I think. ( my memory is terrible sometimes ).

M, just posted all the colors of bad boys shirts on DC !!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
i'm tempted to order a tunic for Minnie.... :rolleyes:. I guess first, I will wait to see when I hear pack from Pariero about the 4 items I orderd for Latte to see if all is available or not. besides the tunic for Minnie, I wouldn't mind Minnie having a matching chanel/banana top too.
same here about wanting more things but don't want to pay full price. I think Meoshia said there usually is a sale in August... I think. ( my memory is terrible sometimes ).

M, just posted all the colors of bad boys shirts on DC !!!
I'll have to check after work. I've been spending my lunch shopping for dresses for my bridal shower and best friend's wedding! I forgot what colors I wanted for which dog!! Lol.

I will have to wait for the next sale. I swear it always seems like they're having one! I passed on these British flag hoodies for the boys last winter and now I regret it bc they were so cute and Bry loves the British flag!!
I forget, did u order anything from the sale @ DC? LD tanks, right?

Registered
I'll have to check after work. I've been spending my lunch shopping for dresses for my bridal shower and best friend's wedding! I forgot what colors I wanted for which dog!! Lol.

I will have to wait for the next sale. I swear it always seems like they're having one! I passed on these British flag hoodies for the boys last winter and now I regret it bc they were so cute and Bry loves the British flag!!
I forget, did u order anything from the sale @ DC? LD tanks, right?

awww, cant wait to see a pic of the dress you pick out for your bridal shower :).

i remember the colors you want . hehe. Black for Mojo, and ... you didn't decide for Leo. i love the blue but they are all nice except the pink ;).

the sale is still on !!! the email said it would end on Monday, but you know how sometimes she has it extend one extra day. i tried the code and it still works !!!
Patriotic for 35% off. perfect timing . yay !!!

no, i decide to hold off on ordering anything cause i just spent so much on Pareiro. a bit over 200 on this first order, and loved everything so much, i had to order 4 more things. so, i didn't order a thing yet from DC.
but i will def. put my order in now . the sale should end at midnight our time

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
awww, cant wait to see a pic of the dress you pick out for your bridal shower :).

i remember the colors you want . hehe. Black for Mojo, and ... you didn't decide for Leo. i love the blue but they are all nice except the pink ;).

the sale is still on !!! the email said it would end on Monday, but you know how sometimes she has it extend one extra day. i tried the code and it still works !!!
Patriotic for 35% off. perfect timing . yay !!!

no, i decide to hold off on ordering anything cause i just spent so much on Pareiro. a bit over 200 on this first order, and loved everything so much, i had to order 4 more things. so, i didn't order a thing yet from DC.
but i will def. put my order in now . the sale should end at midnight our time
I bought a dress already but it's just ok. I'll send u a pic on Fb so u can tell me ur opinion.

Oh ya, that's right. Black for mojo and I think blue for Leo if I can place my order soon. I have a lot to do after work today. Do u think blue is good for him?

I cannot believe u didn't place a DC order, that never happens! Hah
But the pariero sale was too good to pass up. Everyone looks so cute in their new Pariero things! ;)

Registered
I bought a dress already but it's just ok. I'll send u a pic on Fb so u can tell me ur opinion.

Oh ya, that's right. Black for mojo and I think blue for Leo if I can place my order soon. I have a lot to do after work today. Do u think blue is good for him?

I cannot believe u didn't place a DC order, that never happens! Hah
But the pariero sale was too good to pass up. Everyone looks so cute in their new Pariero things! ;)

ok, cant wait to see a pic of the dress !!!

yes, I think the blue will be perfect for Leo cause its a nice bright blue ;). as long as you order by midnight , the Patriotic sale will still be in effect .

LOL. I know.... I cant believe I didn't order either. :D. so glad I didn't though cause I will def. order something from the new WL collection for the girls . I've been waiting for M to post the new my baby girl tops . last time I looked , she posted all the colors of the bad boy tops and all the ice cream tops and donut tops but no baby girl tops yet.

heard back from Pariero. no pink lace hoodie in XS :(

I wonder why they don't update there size chart availability ???? seems like that wouldn't be that difficult.

I messaged them back and asked if they had any other colors in XS lace hoodie available.

also, they said they only had the off white color and would I want that instead. not sure if they meant the Leila tunic or the bear coveralls. I asked them in the email I sent them and now waiting to hear back again ...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
ok, cant wait to see a pic of the dress !!!

yes, I think the blue will be perfect for Leo cause its a nice bright blue ;). as long as you order by midnight , the Patriotic sale will still be in effect .

LOL. I know.... I cant believe I didn't order either. :D. so glad I didn't though cause I will def. order something from the new WL collection for the girls . I've been waiting for M to post the new my baby girl tops . last time I looked , she posted all the colors of the bad boy tops and all the ice cream tops and donut tops but no baby girl tops yet.

heard back from Pariero. no pink lace hoodie in XS :(

I wonder why they don't update there size chart availability ???? seems like that wouldn't be that difficult.

I messaged them back and asked if they had any other colors in XS lace hoodie available.

also, they said they only had the off white color and would I want that instead. not sure if they meant the Leila tunic or the bear coveralls. I asked them in the email I sent them and now waiting to hear back again ...
Ughhhhhhhh sorry they don't have the lace hoodie. They are so behind on updating their inventory which is so weird, I agree it would be easier to update it as opposed to email people individually.
Have u heard back again?? I haven't placed my DC order yet bc I was waiting to hear what M said about the LD tank for Leo. I may just place it now and add the tank later if it becomes available.
Have u heard back from pariero again??

Registered
Ughhhhhhhh sorry they don't have the lace hoodie. They are so behind on updating their inventory which is so weird, I agree it would be easier to update it as opposed to email people individually.
Have u heard back again?? I haven't placed my DC order yet bc I was waiting to hear what M said about the LD tank for Leo. I may just place it now and add the tank later if it becomes available.
Have u heard back from pariero again??

ohhh. I thought you placed your DC order yesterday before the 35% off sale ended. will M let you still get the 35% off ?

yes, I've been going back and forth with messaging Pariero.

they have the white Lace hoodie in Lattes size, so i'm taking that one instead of the Pink one.
and they don't have the blue with pink dots Laila tunic for Latte, but i'm getting the off white with black dots for her and one for Tootsie too !!

also, they have the red pile bear hoodie in size S , so i'm getting that one to match Lattes pile bear hoodie :).

and i'm getting Latte a lemon dress to match Minnie and Tootsies.

I think my order is finalized now . everything was just too tempting not to get. but i'm not buying a thing more for the dogs until the next pariero sale :D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
ohhh. I thought you placed your DC order yesterday before the 35% off sale ended. will M let you still get the 35% off ?

yes, I've been going back and forth with messaging Pariero.

they have the white Lace hoodie in Lattes size, so i'm taking that one instead of the Pink one.
and they don't have the blue with pink dots Laila tunic for Latte, but i'm getting the off white with black dots for her and one for Tootsie too !!

also, they have the red pile bear hoodie in size S , so i'm getting that one to match Lattes pile bear hoodie :).

and i'm getting Latte a lemon dress to match Minnie and Tootsies.

I think my order is finalized now . everything was just too tempting not to get. but i'm not buying a thing more for the dogs until the next pariero sale :D
Ru sure it's final??? Haha
The pile bear hoodie is so cute!! I can't wait to all ur new stuff! I haven't asked M if she will honor the sale but I'm sure she will, she's pretty good about that!! Does the code still work??? I haven't tried again. I am already excited for the next sale from Pariero, I just love this brand so much ever since we got our 1st outfit years ago!! Cutest little clothes! 馃挏

1 - 20 of 27 Posts