Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I can't believe it but I got a decent photo of the 5 of them together - no head/body swaping or major photoshopping was neccessary! LOL

Marley came home Monday night & has been adjusting great. Everyone has accepted him into the pack except Maxwell is still a bit unimpressed with him. They're snuggling together in my lap right now though (actually, Marley is ON Maxwell LOL) so with a little more time I'm sure they'll be best buds. ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to share the first group photo of my MChi Quintet!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, they are the most gorgeous babies EVER. You have the most beautiful family and how, oh how do you get your pics so perfect? They are all staring at the camera and being so good. You are the best mommy and they are so lucky and adorable. Congrats honey.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Your chi photos are superb.
Do you use a light meter and SLR??
It almost looks like bounce lighting.
(I used to be a part time photographer).

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
What a wonderful photo!! Great job getting them to sit and focus so well.... I can't beliebe how lucky you are having so many gorgeous chihuahuas!

I expect tons of pictures to come of them!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
What an absolutely stunning crew! Your newest addition is just precious, but my God, they're ALL gorgeous.

That shot would make a GREAT Christmas card lol!

I really AM impressed how you got them all still enough, lined up well, all looking at the camera at once etc., to be able to get such a good shot. I only have two, and I have YET to get a good pic of them together without someone holding them!

So, be honest........how many hundreds of shots did you take to get that one perfect one? :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, be honest........how many hundreds of shots did you take to get that one perfect one? :D
Honestly, (and I just counted LOL) I only took 7 pics in that "sitting". It does usually take a few more than that to get one where they are all looking but I did luck out this time. :)

Your chi photos are superb.
Do you use a light meter and SLR??
It almost looks like bounce lighting.
(I used to be a part time photographer).
I don't have a light meter but I do have an DSLR. And yes, I bounced my sleedlite off the ceiling. You're gooooooood. ;)

Thank you everyone for your comments!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Ok, this is me just being my typical OCD self, so forgive me please. :D

In your sig? Actually the pitapata age counters.......all your chis have names except for Marley. It's driving me nuts!

(I HATE being this anal!) :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts