Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered one of the snuggle sleepers made by HarleyRidinChopper's Momma, Traci Rose. I figured since my chi's like to burrow so much, we would give it a try...

Its a cover that fits over a standard sized pillow :)

http://tinypawsbigheart.webs.com/snugglesleepers.htm are the beds if anyone's interested.

What is it, Mom?

What you means we goes in it?

I checks it out...I braves...

"Hey now, Dinkus! We wants investigates too!"

Is mine, Twigger, no goes away!

YOU TOO, SMISH!

The stink eye stare...

Smish victorates...

Boys awkwardly conceding to share...

Laurel is unsure.

Dinkus gives it four paws up!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How cute!! Brody likes any bed he can burrow in. Perfect!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How cute!! Brody likes any bed he can burrow in. Perfect!
It is pretty awesome. I only got one but we are going to have to get a second, I can already tell, everyone's fighting over it. When you want to wash it you just pop the cover in the wash. If you're friends w/ Traci on facebook, she has a big selection of fabrics to pick from and she will make you one, which is what we did.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Very cute! I see the little house in the background, do they like that?
I got AJ a very tiny Hello Kitty domed shape tent/doggy bed and he lives in it.. he gets really miffed when the cat tries to crowd in!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cute! I see the little house in the background, do they like that?
I got AJ a very tiny Hello Kitty domed shape tent/doggy bed and he lives in it.. he gets really miffed when the cat tries to crowd in!
They adore the house, they only have one and fight over it too. LOL. Hazards of more than 1 chi I guess!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ooo, I love that! We've been thinking about getting one for a while...but I'm cheap & would rather just make it. LOL Of course that takes me sewing... :roll: But I love the one you got. Looks SOOOO comfy!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh... Nothing better than a snuggle bed. My girls love the ones I made some time ago. Chi's just love to burrow. Heather....come on, you could whip one out girl!! But I know what you mean, never enough hours in the day:)

Lori

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I love the bed... but the pictures just cracked me up...:D "The stink eye" had me laughing so hard I had tears...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts