Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got home after being away for the weekend and Baby-Love's SS pressies were here waiting!!!!!!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH to Kelly and Betty!!!!! WE love everything!!!! I enjoyed unwrapping everything too! hahaha

My camera was dead so I used my moms and her camera's button takes fricken forever from the time u press it tiil the time the camera takes a pic so I apologize that I didn't get too many face shots of Baby-Love she kept looking away by the time the darn thing snapped the pics.

Pressie List:

2 collars
5 bags of chicken hearts
2 cans of merrick before grain food
big bag of treats including chicken feet
bag of Bully sticks
Bag of Dehydrated liver I'm assuming it is
4 soft squeeky toys
a cat chaser string on a stick (cats LOVE it)
huge bag of greenies
other chewies not sure what they are tendons maybe?
I think I got everything on the list there!

Mommy got yummy Hot chocolate (LOVE IT), a chocolate santa (yummy) yummy shower gel (lime mint scent) and a chihuahua bookmark that looks like Baby-Love!

WHAT'S DIS IZ IT FOR MEEEEEE?

Ninja is says to Baby-Love

STEP AWAY FROM THE BOX

MOM U DONES TAKING PICS YET? I WANTS TO OPEN THEMS NOW!

I TOLD YOU THESE WERE MINE!

DESE SMELLS DELICIOUS

BABY-LOVE PAY ATTENTION!

I IS SOOO SPOILED BY MY SS I'S VERRY HAPPY

I KNEW NINJA WOULD LOVE THIS

MINE!

I TAKE IT TO MY BED!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CONTINUED................

MY MOM TRYING TO HELP ME GET BETTER PICS OF BABY LOL

CAN I HAS DIS ONE MOMMY??

MY 15 YEAR OLD CAT ENJOYING THE TOY!!

MY OTHER CAT ENJOYING THE TOY TOO!

LOVE THE COLLAR FITS PERFECT!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

OUR CARD

PILE OF TISSUE!

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AGAIN WE LOVE!!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

PUT THE OTHER COLLAR ON NINJA LOOKS GREAT

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow awesome SS gifts!! :D

·
Registered
923 Posts
YAaaaaaaaaaaaay again! LOL

Glad you guys liked everything as well, I am SUPER excited to see your kitty (I know, it's a dog thing! BUT he looks JUST like MY 15 year old kitty!!).

I figured that other collar would look pretty on Ninja. ;) It matches his colors so nicely.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg that is a lot of tissue!!! LOL. great stuff! everyone seems to be getting those bullys bags!....let me know if theyre nummies :) love the stuffed animals too! baby love so cute and happy :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YAaaaaaaaaaaaay again! LOL

Glad you guys liked everything as well, I am SUPER excited to see your kitty (I know, it's a dog thing! BUT he looks JUST like MY 15 year old kitty!!).

I figured that other collar would look pretty on Ninja. ;) It matches his colors so nicely.
does he??? I'll take more pics of him for you he is HUGE I'll have to weigh him but I think he was like 15 lbs last time lol he is just a naturally big cat

they all LOVED the treats my mastiff's had some of the hearts too! Lexus was crying at the bottom of the stairs she heard all the crinkling of the treat bags :D

Ninja and Baby-Love are still chewing on their chewys :D:D thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much again!!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
*hijack*
Zaqkeri! He's also a big boy, he was over 17lbs but hen we switched to raw he lost weight and is no 13lbs.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*hijack*
Zaqkeri! He's also a big boy, he was over 17lbs but hen we switched to raw he lost weight and is no 13lbs.

omg they're twins! except mine has a big white spot

I tried taking pics on my phone but it was a FAIL I will take pics on my cam tomorrow when he is more lively

·
Registered
923 Posts
Mine has a tiny white spot on his chest and a bigger one on his tummy. ;)

Maybe they were seperated at birth?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine has a tiny white spot on his chest and a bigger one on his tummy. ;)

Maybe they were seperated at birth?
maybe?? I got him near the hamilton airport this lady literally had 40 cats lol our cat just got hit by a car in front of our house at the time and he was 16 years old my mom had him b4 I was born he was more of a dog than a cat. I wanted another one that was IDENTICAL to him it had to be black with a white spot and yellow eyes my mom called every ad in the newspaper and finally this lady had one! He is A LOT bigger than my last one but my last one had hyperthyroidism and was thinner.

edited to add: Mine's name is Rascal haha I named him when I was 11.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What great gifts! Baby Love looks very happy with everything. I love the detailed pictures.
Great job Kelly and Betty! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
omg that is a lot of tissue!!! LOL. great stuff! everyone seems to be getting those bullys bags!....let me know if theyre nummies :) love the stuffed animals too! baby love so cute and happy :)
I reused it to wrap my own ss's gifts :D:D reduce, reuse, recycle!

my guys are obsessed with the bullys I think Baby-Love is still chewing hers lol she chews for hours and hours tho I usually buy those raw hide things but she enjoyed this much more! This was the first time they ever had one in their life SUCCESS!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Love all the pics , especially the one of Baby love inside the Box. lol. nice SS pressies, those stuffed animals are so cute :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts