Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The babies will be headed to their new homes this Sunday. They just turned 9 weeks Monday, I can't believe how quickly that went by. These are their 9 week pics. I will miss them but hopefully next spring when we do a meetup they will be able to attend.

Calleigh (Shelly's girl)

Niko

Pepper

Lucy LaRue

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww, they are all so beautiful!!! Time flies so fast! They are little babies one day, the next you are celebrating their first Birthday! It isn't fair!!!! I didn't know Shelly's new baby was one of your litter! How cool is that! And a little doll too! :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwww, they are all so beautiful!!! Time flies so fast! They are little babies one day, the next you are celebrating their first Birthday! It isn't fair!!!! I didn't know Shelly's new baby was one of your litter! How cool is that! And a little doll too! :)
Yes! That's my baby!!!:love5: Now you know who will be wearing those cute little outfits!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yes! That's my baby!!!:love5: Now you know who will be wearing those cute little outfits!
She is darling!!!! I bet you can't wait to get her home!! Congrats, congrats!! She will look so pretty in her new clothes!! :) They are going out today. Can't wait to see pics of her wearing them. But they'll be too big for awhile. Maybe I can find something in here to put in your package that will fit now. I'll look. :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are all absolutely beautiful! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Traci those chi babies are just beautiful!! Sunday will probably be a bittersweet day for you. I really hope all the new parents join our forum. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........They are all gorgeous and adorable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts