Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's that photo dump I was mentioning previously!

We had a wonderful vacation and got some pics of the furries to share! So without further ado…enjoy!

…more to follow…

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful pics, Val! I love the one of Dakota on his back, so cute! :) I love the pic of you and Dakota too, you look lovely! Such a sweet pic. And Faith and Glory look adorable, as always. :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Beautiful pictures! Where did you go for your trip?

My chihuahuas don't like snow either, but Rory (our border collie) loves it!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Paula, you're so sweet! And the one of Dakota on his back was taken while he was in the middle of rolling in the snow, crazy snow dog! lol

Thanks Jessie, we went to Maggie Valley, NC. It's our favorite vacation spot!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Val, these are all gorgeous pictures. The fur kids look adorable. Dakotas expressions are perfect. He seems to always have that look of mischief in his eyes. Lol!
Love the pictures, tell hubby awesome job! ;)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Val, these are all gorgeous pictures. The fur kids look adorable. Dakotas expressions are perfect. He seems to always have that look of mischief in his eyes. Lol!
Love the pictures, tell hubby awesome job! ;)
Many thanks Lisa and I'll pass along the sentiments. ;) And that's probably because Dakota is usually up to some sort of mischief! LOL No, he's really a good boy.

YAY!! There's my girls & OMG Dakota is handsome as usual!!
Thanks Crystal! :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Thank you Paula, you're so sweet! And the one of Dakota on his back was taken while he was in the middle of rolling in the snow, crazy snow dog! lol

Thanks Jessie, we went to Maggie Valley, NC. It's our favorite vacation spot!
We're going there on Saturday :)

Well, actually, we're staying in Gatlinburg, but I'm sure we'll go skiing in Cataloochee.

We go there every year for Christmas!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Beautiful pics with your fur family. It looks like they had a good time.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I love the ones of Dakota in the snow! He looks so happy and in his element, theres a really primal look in his eyes, so neat! And the poor little chis look very sulky and unimpressed with all the icky cold wet stuff. Looks like you guys had a great vacation! Ive been meaning to start a thread on fav vacation spots to go with dogs, Ive been wanting to do a roadtrip to somewhere new and take the dogs, somewhere we can do outdoors stuff.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Stunning pics of your 3 beauties Val!
I love seeing Dakota in the snow, enjoying himself.
Your girls are so adorable in their wee sweaters too.
My chis are not fans of the snow either. lol
Looks like a lovely place, glad you enjoyed yourselves. x

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fabulous pictures, Val! Your crew looks great and we are jealous of the photography skills in your house!
Thanks Kristi, the photography is all thanks to my husband...at least one of us can take good pics. ;)

beautiful pics ..Dakota is so photogenic....all of them are beautiful..:).
Thanks Moni! They do have a tendency to ham it up for the camera. lol

We're going there on Saturday :)

Well, actually, we're staying in Gatlinburg, but I'm sure we'll go skiing in Cataloochee.

We go there every year for Christmas!
You're so lucky, Jessie, have fun up there and dress warm. It is COLD up there!

Beautiful pics with your fur family. It looks like they had a good time.
Thank you, we all had a blast despite the cold!

Beautiful pictures! I love the ones of Dakota in the snow! He looks so happy and in his element, theres a really primal look in his eyes, so neat! And the poor little chis look very sulky and unimpressed with all the icky cold wet stuff. Looks like you guys had a great vacation!
Thanks! Those poor chis in the snow but they were real troopers, the whole time they were shivering and wanting back inside. lol And yeah, there's just something so natural about a husky in snow. :)

Stunning pics of your 3 beauties Val!
I love seeing Dakota in the snow, enjoying himself.
Your girls are so adorable in their wee sweaters too.
My chis are not fans of the snow either. lol
Looks like a lovely place, glad you enjoyed yourselves. x
Thanks Terri! Glad my girls are not the only ones with an aversion to snow. This was their first time ever in snow so I was kinda sad that they didn't like it. I guess it's just something that Dakota and I will have to share. ;) lol

You have a handsome sib and the girls are beautiful. I love their sweaters
Aw, thanks. I think so too but I am highly biased. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts