Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we got to visit our lovely girl last night and this time we got to hold her, yayyy! Our breeders’ policy is to not let people other than her family handle them till after 6 weeks. We've decided to call her Meoqui, MiMi for short. I've got most of the stuff we need for her already, anything else we need I will get over the next two weeks...probably get lots of things we don't really need as well lol, but I like to spoil my babies! She'll have a big pen in the living room, with everything she could want in it for the early weeks. Our breeder has her on Royal Canin now; I will slowly change her to Orijen because it's what we feed our Milly. It will be done very slowly though! Once we pick Meoqui up my girls are banned from having any friends around to stay until I'm happy Meoqui is bigger and ready for it! They're perfectly happy with this I'll add.
I managed to get a few pictures, mostly of my two girls holding her. Please excuse my eldest girls’ hair! She'd had a dry skin leave in conditioner treatment and it looked awful! My younger (ginger) girl had just been whacked in the eye with a foot while on the trampoline, so all in all not a good day for them LOL. We all so loved visiting our little girl. Keely (ginger hair) just couldn't stop giving her kisses! I even got some kisses back from Meoqui; aww was I happy about that! I can't get over how cute she is and also how teeny tiny she is as well. I'm hoping that she charts higher up on the weight chart rather than lower. Wherever she charts though she'll be totally adored and have the care she needs! Our breeder said she has people asking if they will be "very small and teacup and they only want the smallest ones" grr that makes me and her so mad! How can they not think about the extra problems a smaller chi may have?? And I bet "that sort" of person wouldn't be prepared to foot the vet bills that smaller chis may have because of their size GRR! She said she promptly tells many people that they are NOT having one of her babies. Anyway on to the pictures.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Aww, she's so cute!! Your girls look like they're in love already! It sounds like Meoqui is going to a great home with you :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! Puppy MiMi is very cute and your girls are adorable.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Congrats, she is adorable. When can you bring her home?

·
Registered
354 Posts
What a little sweetie. Your daughters look like they're totally in love with her already! I like the name you chose as well.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats, she is adorable. When can you bring her home?
All being well it will be the weekend of the 26th. I'm self employed and only have to work early morning and in the late afternoon luckily! But I will still take some time off when we first bring her home because I want to be there for her every minute if she needs me.

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone! We so can't wait till we can bring her home!!:toothy7::blob8: I think now I remember how it is when children have to count down the days and bounce up and down everytime Christmas is mentioned!! ;) I suddenly have empathy for them LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts