Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our downtown is a historic area with quaint shops and eateries We get alot of tourists here. Last night I took Chili (19wks old) down there for a walk and for him to see new things. There were people everywhere. He greeted and let about 10 people pet him. He loved it. We passed wheel chairs and stroolers he didn't even look at them. We passed and walked amoung probably 200 people. The traffic was loud with motor bikes and cars and even horse drawn carriages. He wasn't upset by anything. I'm so blessed that he is so easy going. He is a perfect fit for the lifestyle that my husband and I live.:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
That is great that he did so well! We walk downtown too and there are several places here where we can eat outside when the dogs are with us. It is fun and a great way to socialize.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh good boy Chili! Keep it up mom, this is a very crucial period for a pup. If you
keep on exposing him to different places, sounds, people and things he will grow
into a well balanced dog. You are doing a great thing for him by exposing and
socializing him. :) Now, where are the pictures?! ;)

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
That's great! It's so important to expose them to everything when they're young. We did the same thing with Odie, except we never encountered rolling luggage, and now she's terrified. Maybe you should take your camera next time? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts