Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Fun, fun, fun! Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves! :) So much to smell, and see.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
They are adorable and look like they had a BLAST!

Can I ask you something? Aren't you afraid they're going to run off? There's so much brush around that if they did, I don't know how you'd ever find them!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are adorable and look like they had a BLAST!

Can I ask you something? Aren't you afraid they're going to run off? There's so much brush around that if they did, I don't know how you'd ever find them!
YES!!

Yesterday I lost Billy. I was walking them all at the same place as in the pics and Vernon ran over to another dog over the otherside of the field and Billy followed. I didnt worry as they do this all the time, well, the other dog must have spooked Billy because I lost him. I was shouting him and searching everywhere......nothing. I rang hubby in tears to send one of my kids to take the other dogs home so I could search for him some more. 2 minutes later hubby rings me back and says Billy is at home. He was sat outside the back gate. When my son opened it to come and get the other dogs, there he sat. OMG I was over the moon. The little **** scared the life out of me but i was sooooooo pleased to see him. Today I kept a VERY close eye on him.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Your pups look very happy playing about. I would have had a heart attack if Draco went missing. I lost sight of him for about 5 minutes once while camping...he was just nosing around in some bush but man I was freaked. Glad Billy just wanted to go home a bit earlier than you did.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a nice place for a walk!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I love the three little booties picture too!! And I love the last picture, Pixie is looking up at you so sweetly, what an adoring little face!

Thank goodness Billy made it safely home! I had a scare like that too once- we were up at the lake house and on our last day as we were getting organized to go home I took Reese and Miley out to potty. The house is pretty far back from the road, and the road isnt busy, so I had gotten in the habit of taking Reese out without the lead as he is normally very obedient outside. Well I was about to call him to follow me in when I saw that he saw something- a deer! RIGHT in front of him. The deer shot off and Reese went flying after him, ACROSS the road and followed it into the woods on the other side. I was absolutely hysterical, screaming his name, I ran across just holding Miley and called and called him. The woods go on and on and all I could see was trees and couldnt hear him. After about five excruciating minutes I could hear something coming, and then he finally appeared! It was such a relief, if he had gotten lost we would never have found him in those woods, he could have been gone forever. Those close calls are soooo frightening.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Yeah Billy you little sod!!! Bad boy!!

Haha daisy ran out my front door when she was 15 weeks ran to the park (Which is behind my house) I chased after her screaming at her and she just wanted to go for her walk as I wasn't taking her til the evening hahs

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Billy you little sod!!! Bad boy!!

Haha daisy ran out my front door when she was 15 weeks ran to the park (Which is behind my house) I chased after her screaming at her and she just wanted to go for her walk as I wasn't taking her til the evening hahs
They are so naughty sometimes. But on the plus side, at least he knew his way home x

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the three little booties picture too!! And I love the last picture, Pixie is looking up at you so sweetly, what an adoring little face!

Thank goodness Billy made it safely home! I had a scare like that too once- we were up at the lake house and on our last day as we were getting organized to go home I took Reese and Miley out to potty. The house is pretty far back from the road, and the road isnt busy, so I had gotten in the habit of taking Reese out without the lead as he is normally very obedient outside. Well I was about to call him to follow me in when I saw that he saw something- a deer! RIGHT in front of him. The deer shot off and Reese went flying after him, ACROSS the road and followed it into the woods on the other side. I was absolutely hysterical, screaming his name, I ran across just holding Miley and called and called him. The woods go on and on and all I could see was trees and couldnt hear him. After about five excruciating minutes I could hear something coming, and then he finally appeared! It was such a relief, if he had gotten lost we would never have found him in those woods, he could have been gone forever. Those close calls are soooo frightening.
That rush of relief almost makes me throw up!! OMG i hate the sinking feeling when you know something is wrong x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Love your pack, they are all so adorable! Such cute puppia's too! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
aww what cute pics and Mr Darcy has a tail just like Teddy really fluffy! lol
I have just started letting Teddy off the lead and he is good as gold and comes back everytime especially seeing as though I take out some of his favourite treats to tempt him back lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts